• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Henderson precision trimmer

Big joe

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
I’m looking for a new power trimmer, would really like to get a Henderson but looking like it may be a while before I can get hands on one. Any suggestions on another trimmer

a dremel tool or a nice dremel tool and a jig , not really a gun related item so you could pick one up pretty cheap and it does a lot of other things with an almost unlimited amount of attachments at least that was my plan .
vrs

https://www.hendersonprecision.com/product-page/tri-trim-case-trimmer
GEN 3 CASE TRIMMER 399. and out of stock and shipping
good luck which or what ever you get .

Last edited:
Giraud bench-top.

Either way you go you'll be waiting a few months for delivery.

I ordered the Giraud early November. It was delivered Xmas Eve.

The Henderson is an amazing piece of gear. Sometimes things are worth waiting for

Reactions: LR1845
I agree it's worth the wait. It took the worst task in reloading (for me anyway) and made it smooth, fast and accurate.

Send HP an email saying you want to be added to the in stock notification list. I dod that and they sent out an email a couple days ahead of the release so you could be prepared.

Reactions: Big joe
I just upgraded my gen 1 Henderson to a gen 2 collet set up. Very happy with this product and it’s by far my favorite trimmer. I can trim my 556 and everything up to my 300 wsm. My vote is wait for the Henderson to come back in stock.

Attachments

• 1D28012D-F8F2-4BD8-8DAF-F3F0F291457E.jpeg
    1D28012D-F8F2-4BD8-8DAF-F3F0F291457E.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 128
a dremel tool or a nice dremel tool and a jig , not really a gun related item so you could pick one up pretty cheap and it does a lot of other things with an almost unlimited amount of attachments at least that was my plan .
vrs

https://www.hendersonprecision.com/product-page/tri-trim-case-trimmer
GEN 3 CASE TRIMMER 399. and out of stock and shipping
good luck which or what ever you get .
Care to show us a picture of the Dremel setup to trim brass?

I’m pleased. My setup is in my apartment so I need to keep everything clean. This really helps keep the shaving collected and doesn’t get in my way whatsoever. I would repurchase again.

How has the shavings collector worked? Worth the upgrade? Does it get in the way?

Reactions: buster0535
I’m pleased. My setup is in my apartment so I need to keep everything clean. This really helps keep the shaving collected and doesn’t get in my way whatsoever. I would repurchase again.
I've been eyeing these for a while now, it may be tie to finally pull the trigger.

Reactions: Kpchurch