• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Henderson Precison

Did you get one?

I got one last time they came in stock but this was a Gen2. They had nothing on the site that said hey, in 3 weeks time we will be releasing a new generation of trimmer.
I literally got the package on Friday of last week and the very next day I see an email from them saying, hey we got a new generation available for sale Monday morning...

I'm kind of salty about it. I haven't even opened the package.
I hope there is an easy and low cost way to upgrade my brand new trimmer to the lasted generation. Otherwise Ill just have to get a Gen3 and eat to loss on this bad boy.

Did you get one?

I got one last time they came in stock but this was a Gen2. They had nothing on the site that said hey, in 3 weeks time we will be releasing a new generation of trimmer.
I literally got the package on Friday of last week and the very next day I see an email from them saying, hey we got a new generation available for sale Monday morning...

I'm kind of salty about it. I haven't even opened the package.
I hope there is an easy and low cost way to upgrade my brand new trimmer to the lasted generation. Otherwise Ill just have to get a Gen3 and eat to loss on this bad boy.
I also got a gen 2, but I haven’t seen anything suggesting it’s obsolete.

I assume they would make it upgradable. The gen2 still has great reviews so I'm not supper worried it wont do its job.

Not sure its a big upgrade but they do NOT appear to be upgradable. The cutter head is whats different. Seems like same blades and cutting action.

Yes I got one and if you scroll down on the main shop page there are a couple of things that look like upgrades. You might send in an email requesting a return. Might check to see if They have any gen 3 left.

Yea emails are short and abrupt, but if ya get on the phone with Todd you will see why. Todd will not let you go till everything is crystal clear and your happy. Great customer service. Great product. Don't know what a Gen 3 would improve on other than the case length set up.