• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

henry 22 mag with a twist....

jcwarrior87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Selah, Wa
This is not quite Precision rim fire stuff but it is a little different so I though I would share. I had him thread the end of it for my SS sparrow suppressor, Because he threaded the end of the barrel he also had to shorten the feed tube and move the front sight. Tube still feeds 12+1 He also built a thread protector for it. When he had it apart he cleaned up the action so it is smooth as butter also.

It is a blast to shoot, no ear pro needed. Which is just what I wanted for this rifle. I carry it when hiking in the woods. The only down side is you have to remove the suppressor to reload the tube

Now for the good part PICS!!!!!

PB290061.jpg

PB290060.jpg
PB290054.jpg

Not sure if I am crazy about the skinner sight, hard in low light
PB290072.jpg

Re: henry 22 mag with a twist....

Looks great, I have been wanting to do that to my Henry but keep getting turned down for threading, who did the work, HSSS? Some people just don't get fun over practicality!

Re: henry 22 mag with a twist....

Yeah HSSS did the work. Give him a call. He will help you with all your "fun" projects. Not much he can't do with a rifle/pistol/shotgun.

Got the same rifle, a blast to shoot and pretty accurate to boot. Those look like Hornady Vmaxs, my Henry likes those as well, about the only thing it likes haha. Only bad thing they did to this gun is the blocky front sight...hard to see anything beyond 50 yards....

^ (can't stop watching that)

back on topic, chuck connors, john wayne and jimmy stewart would have loved it! (not to mention their steeds)

nice touch with the tube knob and thread protector matching