• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldt 4-16 FF with H37 reticle

HuDisCo

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Calera, AL
www.hudisco.com
At the request of Kirkpatrick Guns and Ammo we are working on a limited run of Hensoldt 4-16's with Horus H37 reticles. I have included Mike’s original post below:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post1150548
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello,
First off.
I do not have over 50+ posts but I have permission as a sponsor to sell here.

I have a gun shop in Laredo,TX and I am a hensoldt dealer.
Me and some buddies wanted Hendsoldts 4-16x56FF but with Horus H-37 reticles.

Nathan at HDC was gracious enough to find out for us that this is possible and that it would only take 4-5 months.

The pricing is as follows: $3463 for the scope and the reticle is an additional $400.

The only glitch is I need to order a lot of these for them to do it. We have 14 spoken for and I am trying to see if anyone would like to reserve one.

These will be the only Hensoldts in the country with the reticle and this is probably the only time I will have enough people interested at once for me to order them.

Let me know if you are interested or if you need any info on these and I will get back to you asap.

I will post pics of the scope and reticle first chance I get.
For now you can get info on the Hensoldt 4-16x56 FF here.

http://www.hudisco.com/4_16.htm

Best Regards,
Mike K.

hensoldt.jpg

</div></div>

Most likely, these will be the only Hensoldt scopes with this reticle that will be available commercially.

Please let Mike know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Nathan Hunt

Re: Hensoldt 4-16 FF with H37 reticle

That would be a hell of a scope package.