• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldts / Zeiss @ CST

Re: Hensoldts In-Stock @ CST

Can't say no to a Hensoldt... I'd love to see the video. Went back and forth between Hensoldt, S&B, and USO, USO won out based on price.

Mike,

Yes I would like to see a video of the Hensoldts in the field. I also want you guys to finish the review on the Vortex 1-4 HD (Part 2)...

Been going over cstacticals site like crazy recently and just waiting for the go ahead from my wife before making the final agonizing purchase.

Also interested in the new S&B 3-20, but I know I will be waiting for a long time so I am not holding my breath.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jenko</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,

Yes I would like to see a video of the Hensoldts in the field. I also want you guys to finish the review on the Vortex 1-4 HD (Part 2)...

Been going over cstacticals site like crazy recently and just waiting for the go ahead from my wife before making the final agonizing purchase.

Also interested in the new S&B 3-20, but I know I will be waiting for a long time so I am not holding my breath. </div></div>

We will get out the Vortex Razor HD Part 2 in the next 2-3 weeks...

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Mike,

I'd like to see the 72mm video too. I'm planning on one for a 338lm project next year, and am very curious about the mounting options.

D

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: medic103</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,

I'd like to see the 72mm video too. I'm planning on one for a 338lm project next year, and am very curious about the mounting options.

D </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, a video of these great scope would be awesome. </div></div>

Roger that!

Mike @ CST

Looks like we'll be filming this one after SHOT Show, but we'll get it to you guys ASAP. Thanks for the feedback.

We currently have more 4-16's FFP Hensoldt's with MILDOT Reticle in-stock.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Re: Hensoldts / Zeiss @ CST

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">I just got notice that we will be getting more Hensoldt 4-16x56mm FFP MIL-DOT on the way soon.</span></span></span>

Mike @ CST

Being that I am on the verge of ordering the 6-24x72 zeiss Diavari I would like to know if this is a great optic for low light hunting.. I live in Texas and while we have a lot of pests and we get to shoot late at night I want to get something as an optic to be able to use right after sunset, I want to avoid nightvision at any cost simply because I don't trust them and the idea of a night only setup upsets me. What is your take on this optic or what is your recommendation? I need some great advise and being that you have optics 24/7 you would be the man to ask. Please advise.

Thanks,

Juanjo

Will do.. thank you . I will pm you my # as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juanjo322</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Being that I am on the verge of ordering the 6-24x72 zeiss Diavari I would like to know if this is a great optic for low light hunting.. I live in Texas and while we have a lot of pests and we get to shoot late at night I want to get something as an optic to be able to use right after sunset, I want to avoid nightvision at any cost simply because I don't trust them and the idea of a night only setup upsets me. What is your take on this optic or what is your recommendation? I need some great advise and being that you have optics 24/7 you would be the man to ask. Please advise.

Thanks,

Juanjo</div></div>

You won't be disappointed in that Hensoldt in low light or the service from Mike at CST, both are top notch.

J