• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is what cnn really thinks of you

Saw this the other day. Just wait until election night 2020. I can promise you these three will be on their second or third round of liberal tears before the night is over.

Haven't learned a thing.
It's like they are calling us Deplorables...
Almost forgot, this is part of their team:
1580344195214.png

R

Last edited:
I shut off cable over two years ago, still don't miss 'em. I know the republicans hate the democrats and vice versa and both of them hate us and want it all. I get it. I don't need propaganda drilled into my head 24/7 because THAT shit IS dangerous.

Turn off the cable. Lower subscription rates mean less advertisers mean they'll sink or wake the fuck up and get back to journalism. But you don't HAVE to underwrite this shit, which is what you're doing with your cable package. If you can't pick and choose channels, dump 'em, there ARE options for that.

All 3 major fake news networks are jokes. I guess that's why we laugh at them so much. So who's the real winners and losers here? :unsure:

Do on to others.. and, vengeance is mine comes to mind.

There's a whole lot of answering to the Man coming.

Don Lemon is an idiot. I mean an actual idiot. He clearly has an extremely low IQ and is just a talking head. He has been interviewed by several media reporters, and the conclusion was that he is a sub-intellect. He is SLOOOOOOW, which is why he thought his guest belittling flyover country was so funny. I know where these people stand. Maybe some people don't and this outs CNN, but 99% of us know it's only Democrat Party propaganda and it really IS, "Fake News".

Yea, our elitest court jesters are so smart.

Us poor dumb deplorables, working our blue collar jobs at firms like Ford, Adobe, Boeing, Raytheon and Timken couldn't possibly get by without our "educated" nightly entertainment to tell us how the world really works.

Those dumbasses spend so much time with like minded idiots that they honestly have no idea where they actually stand in terms of education and intelligence relative to the population of this country.

They are our court jesters. Nothing more.

Reactions: Dewey7271 and Fig
Fuck the Communist News Network! They won’t be laughing here in a few short months. Get off your ass and vote! Don’t forget, the comicrats will have huge numbers of the dead and illegals going to the polls!

Besides that, if we don’t take that house back it will be four more years of this fake ass impeachment bullshit all over again! Please! Vote Trump/Republican the life you save may be your own!

Reactions: Dewey7271
I totally get the people in all those Blue areas in the NE and West Coast just being THAT ignorant and thinking themselves so brilliant and good, but what really pisses me off are all the rubes in the middle who think they're part of the progressive special club when they are distained just as much as the rest of us.

Reactions: clcustom1911