• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is what Madison Avenue is telling Americans to Aspire to!

And when she gets covid, I should pay for her stay in ICU? You're FAT, if you don't like being FAT, then do something about it.

Market to your base I guess.

A skinny chick doing the same thing would body shame their customers.

so Shankster's in advertising now huh?

"pimp yo' hefties"

In memorium.

Reactions: aam
I feel bad enough for the lady across the street but think about the people that live below her?!?! I bet the damn drywall fell of the ceiling.

come on man do you want to live forever slap her ass and hang on for the ride . Is a pulse a requirement ? I don't need no stinking pulse , We don't kneed to show you a stinking pulse get in there and take one for the home team show her your war face
lol remember mamma and god loved you if she tips over on top of you.
lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Halberdier
Well, looking at this from a marketing standpoint - there are a hellava lot more fat people than skinny people, so might as well advertise accordingly.

I really look forward to subsidizing this bullshit through my health insurance premiums.

Shaming fit people... shaming old ladies... Fat, drunk and stupid (with diabetes and heart disease) is no way to go through life!

Sirhr

That is disgusting. I know it is someone’s daughter and that genetics do play a role that cannot be ruled out. Some dudes dig that and good for them. And she does deserve respect and I’m sure she is probably cool to hang with.

But that ad is glorifying obesity and a lack of self control. And right now, at that age its tight fat. Wait 15 -20 years. When I see an ad like that I see a disgusting walrus that won’t get off the couch to do any work of any type.

Discipline, people. It’s whats for dinner. But it’s never been in fashion.

Is it just me or like WTF is that bed maxe out a to withstand that type of punishment . I saw that shit on tv and was waitin for the bed to burst into splinters .
I mean like where the fuck are the laws of physics and shit . Working load on that hippo has got to be like 240lbs . So dynamic load is like 2400 lbs . They should be advertising the fuckin bed instead .

Nope, Bluuto Blutarski made Senator. Flounder ran Encounter Groups of Cincinnati!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Oops! I thought I remembered Bluto was who Dean Wormer was talking to when he uttered that famous phrase, but I see you are correct - it was not.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Is it just me or like WTF is that bed maxe out a to withstand that type of punishment . I saw that shit on tv and was waitin for the bed to burst into splinters .
I mean like where the fuck are the laws of physics and shit . Working load on that hippo has got to be like 240lbs . So dynamic load is like 2400 lbs . They should be advertising the fuckin bed instead .
Bed hell, what about the structural engineer who designed that apartment floor?

That whole place should be collapsing like WTC#2 after a jet strike!

Sirhr

Probably not. My guess is she's taken by some Amazon cock brotha

Last edited:
Ok so serious question: how many times did she gas out on these dance scenes? How many takes? We need a poll!

Not a pole. Please...

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Ok so serious question: how many times did she gas out on these dance scenes? How many takes? We need a poll!

Not a pole. Please...
A firepole couldnt support that pig’s pole dancing. Centrifugal force would launch the pig, and it would become a wrecking ball

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog

Not a pole. Please...
Well you know there were several boxes of doughnuts violated inbetween takes, to keep it from going into starvayshun mode. So just have to get a count of doughnut boxes..... well if the pig didnt eat those too

1585794710311.png