• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again………

It was predicted a few years ago that the Three Gorges Dam was going to break...maybe it's finally happening.
I hate to wish evil on anyone but fuck a bunch of commies.

On a positive note, it will make a lot of jobs for China's floundering economy.

Communist regimes don’t have the best track record of handling catastrophes that place their populace at risk…

Reactions: Milf Dots
I wonder if they really think it's just a lot of rain or is it the tears of people living under communist dictatorship . I am going with the tears no one wants to be a puppet of a dick

Wish we could get a little bit of that rain here in Central Texas .it's dry as a west texas fart here.

Wish we could get a little bit of that rain here in Central Texas .it's dry as a west texas fart here.
Yeah, we had a good wet spring but could use some rain here is SW Oklahoma.

Screenshot_20230731-153321.png

• Love
Reactions: 232593
We need a block pool . Doe Poo Bear take a bath along with 7 million down stream ?

Fuck the CCP.

But any Chinese people in favor of a capitalism based constitutional republic and holding conservative American values- are okay in my book.

Last edited: