• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Heres another one we have

Re: Heres another one we have

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: King</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget the wife too</div></div>

Hot wives are accepted as Down payments as long as they come with a return policy.

As we English say "only in America" absolutely awesome.

OK, nice rig, and I am in the market right now, but still looking around.
You mentioned towing of 40K, while most Rear pusher MH only tow at most 10K.
What is the size of the floor space inside the rig, and do you give up anything to the diesel pusher in a 40 foot 3 slide?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, nice rig, and I am in the market right now, but still looking around.
You mentioned towing of 40K, while most Rear pusher MH only tow at most 10K.
What is the size of the floor space inside the rig, and do you give up anything to the diesel pusher in a 40 foot 3 slide?

</div></div>

You lose 10 feet of floor because the engine is in the front.A plus for front end impact. The living space behind the cab is 33 ft.Overall length is 44 ft. Slides are the same. Biggest difference is the cab over and front engine placement. More engine noise in cab,but overall a better build,better longevity,service can be done at any Truckstop,better brakes,call out road service,respect from truckers on the road.Also 200 gal. fresh water aboard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How big is the liquor cabinet and do they come with dance poles ? </div></div>

Big and Yes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No gun ports or drive flat tires...and where's the wine cellar ? Your chariot is awsome! </div></div>

I agree, no gun ports
mad.gif
. I expected to see this thing FULL of lovely shooting and exploding devices. Fisture for a dance pole is a plus, and we could just fill the 200 gallon water tank with BEER!!!! Party time
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">08 Showhauler Volvo 33ft Box LOADED!!! $185,000,20k miles,465HP </div></div>

185k isn't bad at all for that set up. I thought they would be a hell of alot more.

Now I can see myself getting one in the next 1.5 years.