• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here's everything you missed last week

ArloMax

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2023
Everson
Early 2023 product releases from SHOT Show are officially over, and things have returned to normal. Here’s what you missed last week in the world of firearms.

General News & Politics​

• Removed, so this doesn't get deleted.

Shotgun/Subgun​

• Nothing to report this week

Handgun/Pistol​

• American Rifleman reviews the Springfield Prodigy 1911 DS AOS (American Rifleman)
  • TFB reviews the J.P. Sauer & Sohn Western Marshal 22LR (TFB)
  • Mission First Tactical introduces New MFT Belly Band Holster (TFB) and Shooting Illustrated reviews it in detail (Shooting Illustrated)
  • New MHA Universal Mount from True North Concepts (TFB)
  • American Rifleman reviews the Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield Plus (American Rifleman)
  • Shooting Illustrated reviews the new CZ P-10 product line of polymer-framed, striker-fired handguns (Shooting Illustrated)

Rifle​

• Off Grid reviews the POF Tombstone, 9mm magazine fed lever action PCC (Off Grid)
  • 8 of the best rifles that you can buy for Hornady’s new 7mm PRC cartridge (Field & Stream)
  • Gunwerks introduces the Werkman Rifle chambered in 7PRC (TFB)
  • Rainier Arms has released a new complete AR15 carbine, the RUC DI (TTAG)
  • In celebration of its 125th anniversary, Mauser introduces a limited-edition series of the original Mauser 98 bolt-action rifle (American Hunter)
  • TTAG reviews the classic Marlin Model 39 .22 Lever Action Rifle (TTAG)
  • American Rifleman reviews the Savage Arms 110 Carbon Tactical (American Rifleman)

Air Gun/Rifle​

Ammo & Misc​

• New Mission First Tactical Belly Band Holster (Outdoor Wire)
  • New Remington Premier Long Range featuring Speer Impact Bullets (All Outdoor)
  • SAAMI Specs of the 360 Buckhammer (360 BHMR) Cartridge (TFB)
  • CCI Rimfire Ammunition takes their seventh Predator Xtreme Gold Award (Outdoor Hub)
  • New Mossy Oak Shotshells from Apex (Ammoland)
  • Savior Equipment releases new folding shooting mat (Outdoor Hub)
  • Winchester Expands USA Valor line (American Rifleman)
  • CSG acquires majority stake In Fiocchi Ammunition (American Rifleman)
  • Speer Impact bullet NEW to Remington Premier Long Range ammunition (TFB)
  • SAAMI announces acceptance of the 360 Buckhammer (Tactical Wire)
  • Freedom Munitions adds X-DEF 357 Magnum (Shooting Wire)
  • Tired of your rifles walking off and getting lost? Try the Strike Industries AirTag Holder and keep tabs on them (Outdoor Hub)

Optics & Muzzle Devices​

• New Bushnell Match Pro ED 15x56mm binocular with MRAD reticle (TFB)
  • Liemke Keiler-35 Pro Thermal Monocular wins award (Ammoland)
  • Advanced Armament Co.’s new Mk13-SD suppressors are now shipping (TFB)
  • Holosun took home RECOIL Magazine’s Best In Show award for the new DRS-TH and DRS-NV optics (Tactical Wire)
  • Shooting Illustrated reviews the Dead Air Mojave 9 suppressor (Shooting Illustrated)

I’m Arlo. I 9 to 5 in the firearms industry and curate these weekly “wrap-ups” to stay informed while helping other colleagues and friends to do the same. If you want these no-bs updates delivered to your inbox once a week, toss me your email here and I’ll add you to the list.

Hi Arlo:

Thanks for coming to Snipers Hide and spamming the Bear Pit with a link to your newsletter and an attempt to get our personal information in the form of e-mail addresses.

I'll just stand back now and wait for the fun to begin. Because it's about to!

Sirhr
Spam? You mean provide value to Snipers Hide members? I'm not trying to do anything except help out some fellow like-minded people save some time each week.
Sorry that you feel that way Sirhr. Have a great week ;)

Last edited:
Oh hell. At least look at his post count and likes to get an idea of his reputation around here before completely putting your foot in your mouth. Now you have wasted any chance of legitmacy around here no matter what your intentions.

Not a real big fan of just giving you email info. But glad to read your post. That 125th Anniversary Mauser is pretty damn cool. Just post your update weekly here in the Bear Pit. It will get the info out there just the same.

Reactions: ArloMax
5DA8D07B-DC34-4439-9407-6C86675318C7.jpeg

Tuff crowd around here OP and I love it.........one needs bigboy pants iffin they gonna wade into "The Pit "....... bless your heart

It’s not too late for one of those trendy new 120-ish trimester abortions

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt