• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hero mom says Uvalde police threatened her if she did not stop shut up about what happened

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
"Obstruction of justice" for starters.

Lets this be a very costly lesson. When your kids lives are at stake and seconds count, don't wait an hour for cops to maybe decide to Serve and Protect them.

And along with your own gun, carry a handcuff key.

Last edited:
This will be lawsuit heaven all around for those involved wanting to make some quick $$$$
Giving a heartfelt apology and resigning may be the road to redemption, forgiveness and newfound respect of LE by the family and the people of Uvalde.

Doubling down on dumb thuggery, not so much.

Last edited:
Giving a heartfelt apology and resigning may be the road to closer and someday forgiveness and newfound respect of LE by the family and the people of Uvalde.

Doubling down on dumb thuggery, not so much.
Every day amazed me that they just kept lying trying to defend the indefensible, and it looks like the coverup is in full swing.

I'm sure all the boot lickers will be along shortly to tell us how much we need to worship and admire and grovel at the feet of those "hero police".

The rest of the country on all sides of the political spectrum is waking up fast to what police actually are these days...

Plus the armed guy who was stopped by police from confronting the shooter.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/05/texas-cops-stopped-funeral-worker-from-saving-kids-man-says/

“Only polices shoud has weaponz of war!” 😂

Legit, how anyone with half a fucking brain isn’t for defunding police is beyond me. Fucking pointless crime documentation unit and traffic commandos.
This Police Chief Arredondo is supposed to have close ties to Beto O'Rourke, who was quick to show up and make a scene when Gov. Abbot was making his formal address on the shooting.

Arredondo and Bob O'Rourke may have worked hand in hand in making a mass shooting worse and both those bastards need to be investigated and arrested. Remember Beto's sicko diary confession about how he fantasized about running over kids? Talk about someone that needs to be red flagged.

But nah, he would never be involved in anything like that.

This Police Chief Arredondo is supposed to have close ties to Beto O'Rourke, who was quick to show up and make a scene when Gov. Abbot was making his formal address on the shooting.

Arredondo and Bob O'Rourke may have worked hand in hand in making a mass shooting worse and both those bastards need to be investigated and arrested. Remember Beto's sicko diary confession about how he fantasized about running over kids? Talk about someone that needs to be red flagged.

But nah, he would never be involved in anything like that.

Yeah no one cares about that

Like all the shit the Clinton’s did

Bidens kid who shit all over gun laws, and fucked his underage family member

Or sorros who is a actual ex nazi and even kept his nazi last name.

I have a better chance of finding a unicorn than Francis O’Roke the fake Mexican has of being held responsible for anything.

Now if your wife slightly raises her voice at a PTA meeting, you’re probably going to see lots of cops 🤦‍♂️

I’m still not convinced it wasn’t orchestrated!
Conspiracy theory much? How would they even orchestrate that?

You're supposing they somehow what? Swap his/her SSRI with blanks, changed his/her oestrogen supps and test blockers with testosterone and roids, shove $9k worth of Gucci gear, and surround him/her with highly divisive politically charged messages?

Oh. Wait. Even I can do that.

Conspiracy theory much? How would they even orchestrate that?

You're supposing they somehow what? Swap his/her SSRI with blanks, changed his/her oestrogen supps and test blockers with testosterone and roids, shove $9k worth of Gucci gear, and surround him/her with highly divisive politically charged messages?

Oh. Wait. Even I can do that.
Quid pro quo question: Allowing the fact Arredondo learned those were real bullets the shooter was using and someone other than kids and teachers could get hurt or killed, why would he then tell real men that arrived that were better trained and equipped such as BORTAC to not rescue the kids either?

Quid pro quo question: Allowing the fact Arredondo learned those were real bullets the shooter was using and someone other than kids and teachers could get hurt or killed, why would he then tell real men that arrived that were better trained and equipped such as BORTAC to not rescue the kids either?

I’d wager a armed parent is going to be much harder under fire than the 25 to pension BP troopers.

So you're saying they prevented timely intervention to what end? Increase the casualty, polarising the conversation on guns and providing political ammunition for gun control?

I think it's just a coincidence this is all happening when those in power made unsubstantiated claims about gun violence, the president is facing an unfavourable mid term election and the government could use a distraction from unprecedented inflation.

Just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Don't forget to vote for 1000% tax on AR15 because the AR stands for Assault Rifle and deer don't wear Kevlar.

So you're saying they prevented timely intervention to what end? Increase the casualty, polarising the conversation on guns and providing political ammunition for gun control?

I think it's just a coincidence this is all happening when those in power made unsubstantiated claims about gun violence, the president is facing an unfavourable mid term election and the government could use a distraction from unprecedented inflation.

Just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Don't forget to vote for 1000% tax on AR15 because the AR stands for Assault Rifle and deer don't wear Kevlar.
Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying. And I'd pull the lever on the gallows trap door without a second thought or wondering if I did the right thing.

Like an Energizer bunny from hell, every new piece of information that comes out of Uvalde just gets worse, and worse, and worse...
smiley_freak.gif

Gov. Abbott needs to immediately disband and arrest every mofo on the force in Uvalde that day, right now. Place the area under the jurisdiction of the Texas Rangers while these fucks are being investigated for conspiracy...

Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying. And I'd pull the lever on the gallows trap door without a second thought or wondering if I did the right thing.
You'll have a sore arm from pulling that lever all day and you will still get nowhere. Good exercise though. Work those biceps.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bender
Like an Energizer bunny from hell, every new piece of information that comes out of Uvalde just gets worse, and worse, and worse...
smiley_freak.gif

Gov. Abbott needs to immediately disband and arrest every mofo on the force in Uvalde that day, right now. Place the area under the jurisdiction of the Texas Rangers while these fucks are being investigated for conspiracy...
Check this out. It appears the hero mom isn't the only one a cop told to not challenge the shooter and to "shut-up."

"Armed Texas Man Says Cops Stopped Him From Confronting Shooter Outside School"

Check this out. It appears the hero mom isn't the only one a cop told to not challenge the shooter and to "shut-up."

"Armed Texas Man Says Cops Stopped Him From Confronting Shooter Outside School"

HO. LEE. FUK.

Aw hell naw dawg...

Several people had been out there confronting the cops, and trying to get in... And due to this distraction, Jacob Albarado was able to get in, and rain buckshot on that piece of shit inside... I could see it now. They tried to stop Albarado too, but the ruckus outside was probably getting bigger than their numbers could handle, and he got past them.

These motherfuckers were PROTECTING the shooter, and trying to help him rack up the casualties...

Last edited:
smiley_freak.gif

The Gov is more likely to arrest the parents than his enforcers

HO. LEE. FUK.

Aw hell naw dawg...

Several people had been out there confronting the cops, and trying to get in... And due to this distraction, Jacob Albarado was able to get in, and rain buckshot on that piece of shit inside... I could see it now. They tried to stop Albarado too, but the ruckus outside was probably getting bigger than their numbers could handle, and he got past them.

These motherfuckers were PROTECTING the shooter, and trying to help him rack up the casualties...
The cop yelled at the armed funeral worker "What are you doing?" which is like "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Which is not the normal response when a cop see's someone heading to a school with a gun.
What happened to the "Stop! Drop the weapon!"

Telling a person doing something you should be doing to get back and shut up makes me think you're preventing that person from foiling a plan.

This will be lawsuit heaven all around for those involved wanting to make some quick $$$$
I don't know about that - in DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services in 1989 the Supreme Court ruled that government workers have no obligation to protect citizens. In Castle Rock v. Gonzales in 2005 the court ruled that police have no obligation to protect.

Reactions: Bender
HO. LEE. FUK.

Aw hell naw dawg...

Pretty much. They keep claiming they thought it was all over already while they sat outside. Meanwhile they have multiple 911 calls from people inside the school that rolled in while they sat outside. They must have figured the gunshots they were hearing was from something else.

ITs not as fishy as the Vegas shooting. But that leaves a lot of room fishiness, and its close.

I don't know about that - in DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services in 1989 the Supreme Court ruled that government workers have no obligation to protect citizens. In Castle Rock v. Gonzales in 2005 the court ruled that police have no obligation to protect.
Cops
School
Daniel Defense

Take your pick. The cops fucked this up so bad anyone involved will be eligible to receive a lawsuit

You hear that story and you can't help but think.....there is something funny going on. Now with last weekend, and the party with a 30% approval rating is now looking like a prince to save us all from those evil R's.

Seems like something fishy is going on here.....but really it can't be.....It is about as likely as handing people fists full of ballots and telling them to hit drop boxes at 1am or something.......wait what?

Plus the armed guy who was stopped by police from confronting the shooter.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/05/texas-cops-stopped-funeral-worker-from-saving-kids-man-says/

“Only polices shoud has weaponz of war!” 😂

Legit, how anyone with half a fucking brain isn’t for defunding police is beyond me. Fucking pointless crime documentation unit and traffic commandos.
Defund the fuck out of them and protect yourself and your neighbor. If you don’t want to be part of the great reset, if you don’t like the in your face gov’t corruption, if you don’t like the weoponized multi-tier justice system, if you didn’t like the two years of covid tyranny, if you don’t like living amongst criminals and morally compromised people, then you should want the police gone. They force everything I just mentioned and more down your throat using violence. None of it would be possible without these men protecting the state and forcing it’s agenda.

When the state is corrupt and acts against its people’s interest, in our case impoverishing, prosecuting, and killing good people, the police are to blame equally if not more so. Ask yourself what kind of man would do the job of protecting this fucked up gov’t? It takes a either an ignorant fool or a hollow man.

I’ll consider backing the police when they stop working with the feds, arrest any fed employee on site, and let men protect their own without state repercussion and their numbers dwindle to nearly nothing. This will never happen because cities placate to the states which placate to the fed. All for money.

Edit to add: people of this country need to defund the entirety of government and not solely the foot soldiers. The government’s men just have to be disheartened and disempowered first.

Last edited:
Pretty much. They keep claiming they thought it was all over already while they sat outside. Meanwhile they have multiple 911 calls from people inside the school that rolled in while they sat outside. They must have figured the gunshots they were hearing was from something else.

ITs not as fishy as the Vegas shooting. But that leaves a lot of room fishiness, and its close.
I agree, with the exception of the smell level. I thinks this is every bit as fishy as Vegas, and stinking worse by the minute.

Glad to see these stories coming out on the liberal mass disinformation media. These idiots who think the police are going to protect them and we don’t need guns needs to wake up.
This is the only good thing to come out of this.

Reactions: KYAggie
So do I have this right?

An off-duty Border Patrol agent ended this by effectively getting into the school via his credentials... and used a buddy's shotgun?

As for parents trying to get into the school, I don't blame them. I'm also not surprised police stopped them - especially anyone armed. They decided it necessary to resort to making entry themselves - armed or not - because the police weren't, yes. But, as an incident commander, I would not allow any civilian (armed with good intention or not) inside of that school. If that civilian accidentally shot an innocent... yikes.

I would, though, be sending in officers after this guy even if it was a barricaded suspect situation. It's a school. There are children in there... I'm sending in the officers, end of discussion. Especially when I had no video evidence that the situation was indeed a barricaded suspect.

Look... people are often saying... "police should not be getting military training!" To which I reply, if they all had it properly in this situation, they (meaning the regular officers not a SWAT team) would be able to quietly chase the gunfire/shooter, identify the shooter's location, and surprise him at his doorstep to take him out -- all in a coordinated fashion and with minimal risk. Never mind placing a sniper such that they could shoot into the classroom the shooter was in. Risky to shoot through a plate glass window, but if he ever got close to the window...

Glad to see these stories coming out on the liberal mass disinformation media. These idiots who think the police are going to protect them and we don’t need guns needs to wake up.
Probably not really why the media is reporting it. The media has been all about "defunding the police." What do they want and what have they wanted for a long time? Federalized local police.

What did your local Sheriffs departments and Police do during the COVID lockdowns? Ours said there is no law, we are not enforcing any of it. Then people enforced it on themselves. I contuially went places I was told to wear a mask with no mask. This includes for work. I would get dirty looks when I would pass other co-workers at facilities that required masks, form behind their mask. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself.

Who hires the police? Elected people, maybe? Who chooses the sheriff? What elections can we possibly have some impact on? Local, maybe? Not you guys in big cites, likely though. I imagine your elections have been fucked for a long time.

Of course it was. Same tactics used to radicalize people oversees when we want to continue wars have now been turned inward to destroy this country.
That’s what I’m saying. You can believe whatever you want but I don’t believe in that much coincidence and things falling into place at one time. Is it possible? Sure, but considering we have been doing shit like this overseas to direct/get the change we want for the better part of 50 years, then it’s not really a stretch to say those tactics could be used here at home to meet some political agenda.

That’s what I’m saying. You can believe whatever you want but I don’t believe in that much coincidence and things falling into place at one time. Is it possible? Sure, but considering we have been doing shit like this overseas to direct/get the change we want for the better part of 50 years, then it’s not really a stretch to say those tactics could be used here at home.
Same with the surveillance tactics used to locate bad guys. Social media and cell phone use has been weaponized. How many people were identified that were around the capital? All within hours or less. Lessons and tactics from the last 20 years are now being aimed at US citizens.

Government sponsored atrocities leading to government created solutions.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
So do I have this right?

An off-duty Border Patrol agent ended this by effectively getting into the school via his credentials... and used a buddy's shotgun?

As for parents trying to get into the school, I don't blame them. I'm also not surprised police stopped them - especially anyone armed. They decided it necessary to resort to making entry themselves - armed or not - because the police weren't, yes. But, as an incident commander, I would not allow any civilian (armed with good intention or not) inside of that school. If that civilian accidentally shot an innocent... yikes.

I would, though, be sending in officers after this guy even if it was a barricaded suspect situation. It's a school. There are children in there... I'm sending in the officers, end of discussion. Especially when I had no video evidence that the situation was indeed a barricaded suspect.

Look... people are often saying... "police should not be getting military training!" To which I reply, if they all had it properly in this situation, they (meaning the regular officers not a SWAT team) would be able to quietly chase the gunfire/shooter, identify the shooter's location, and surprise him at his doorstep to take him out -- all in a coordinated fashion and with minimal risk. Never mind placing a sniper such that they could shoot into the classroom the shooter was in. Risky to shoot through a plate glass window, but if he ever got close to the window...
Funny you say "send in" and then down play the situation with your last paragraph . You have no fucking clue what you are talking about . Don't get me wrong, I am a life long hater of the pigs and think they should hang for this but your bullshit is laughable "send in "...WTF . You must work in management.

Every day amazed me that they just kept lying trying to defend the indefensible, and it looks like the coverup is in full swing.
Wait? Coverup? No freakin way....impossible. There is no HIDDEN agenda here. (and I'm serious about the no HIDDEN agenda). It's in plain sight...they do NOT want you to be able to protect yourself, they want to kill 2A, and they're all in on it - children be damned.

Special place in hell for all these coppers and politicians lying their asses off BLATENTLY in front of the world - they DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!

Focus should be on how to prevent this bull shit. This kid obviously had issues.

Every one is targeting the police and the government, yeah they are fuckers but, the kid is the one who did this.

Why finding and helping these lost angry confused soles seemingly being ignored in favor of cop/government bashing. Conversation should be around helping the mental health problem.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Focus should be on how to prevent this bull shit. This kid obviously had issues.

Every one is targeting the police and the government, yeah they are fuckers but, the kid is the one who did this.

Why finding and helping these lost angry confused soles seemingly being ignored in favor of cop/government bashing. Conversation should be around helping the mental health problem.

The government at all levels is causing the decay of society. That’s why people are bringing it front and center. The police play a critical role in making sure it gets worse.

There is no fix without getting rid of government altogether or as close as possible. Free men would take care of the rest themselves if they didn’t fear gov’t repercussions. I would argue that communities would be far safer without a police force once they realize they are responsible for their safety. They only have to answer to the rest of the community.

Many people are calling for armed police on every campus. 50 fucking cops stood outside while the uvalde thing happened, restrained parents, and lie lie lie. You want me to believe that if one of these morons were in the school somewhere in the first place things would be different Fat chance. Do you want LEO around your kids. I don’t want gov men anywhere near them. My children know cops are not their friends and to never ever say a word even if directly spoken too. Ever.

Now you want a teacher to have the right to defend themselves and have a gun on them, then by all means. If saving themselves means children get spared in the process, great. What about parents/family members of the community doing rotating shifts at the school? Far better idea then more gov’t assholes if the community would get behind it.

Only fools want “somebody to do something.” Only the most ignorant and/or stupid look to government for the answer when it creates all the problems in the first place.

The government at all levels is causing the decay of society. That’s why people are bringing it front and center. The police play a critical role in making sure it gets worse.

There is no fix without getting rid of government altogether or as close as possible. Free men would take care of the rest themselves if they didn’t fear gov’t repercussions. I would argue that communities would be far safer without a police force once they realize they are responsible for their safety. They only have to answer to the rest of the community.

Many people are calling for armed police on every campus. 50 fucking cops stood outside while the uvalde thing happened, restrained parents, and lie lie lie. You want me to believe that if one of these morons were in the school somewhere in the first place things would be different Fat chance. Do you want LEO around your kids. I don’t want gov men anywhere near them. My children know cops are not their friends and to never ever say a word even if directly spoken too. Ever.

Now you want a teacher to have the right to defend themselves and have a gun on them, then by all means. If saving themselves means children get spared in the process, great. What about parents/family members of the community doing rotating shifts at the school? Far better idea then more gov’t assholes if the community would get behind it.

Only fools want “somebody to do something.” Only the most ignorant and/or stupid look to government for the answer when it creates all the problems in the first place.
100% the reason the discussion should be based around what people can do out side of the government to stop this shit. Or just repeat the same diatribe about the “man” getting you down.

Reactions: wade2big
I agree we need to discuss mental health as a nation. I feel like a lot of things have gotten exponentially worse since they cut funding for the asylums and closed a lot of them down what two decades ago? Only issue is, someone has to monitor the hospitals as well because they were ripe with abuse as I understand it, back in the day.

As far as what can be done, people and society has changed and sadly as a result I think we need to be looking at hardening schools more than they are. Many of them are built surprisingly bad where security is concerned. Some have already been upgraded to some extent and have protocols in place to help with these matters but none of it fucking matters if you leave the gate open and send the guards home. I’m still curious about the door being propped open and then supposedly closed yet had a malfunction. I mean if you security protocol hinges on these doors self locking then someone should be going around and checking to make sure they work every freaking day.

Having local community people there to help police is a good idea but requires trained people to volunteer their time and I’m not sure how long that would last. But, it’s a start. Regardless, we have to figure out how we changed as a society. 50 years ago people went to school with Guns in their trucks and you didn’t have any of these issues. Something has changed somewhere and if we don’t get a handle on it it’s going to get worse. Guns or no guns. These deranged people will find another way if they are set on it. Sad days gentleman.