• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hershel Walker for Georgia US Senate?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Other than he was a hell of a football player I dont know much about him.

Anyone up on him?

Nothing against Herschel

But playing on the same seesaw (left vs. right) will net you nothing new

The problem is that God and morality ( not the feigned morality we see today ) has been purged from the minds of too many

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Think one of my local gun shops has his sign out front of their building.

I care nothing for college football nor the NFL but he seems to have done quite well in both; doesn't mean jack about his politics but it'll gain him some popularity.

Apparently he competed in the '92 Winter Olympics in bobsled. Also has two mixed-martial-arts victories, both TKOs and one within the first four minutes of the first round. Again, sports =/= political savvy but I'd rather vote for a guy who can take and throw a few punches over a big-talking megachurch preacher.

Has his hands in several business ventures, which is usually good as far as knowing how to run shit effectively.

His son appears to be openly gay, a conservative activist, and a Trump supporter. That's a plus in my book, because being gay and conservative in today's world isn't always fun.

On the other hand, seems he has some muddied waters in his past. Bit of apparent domestic violence and a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder. Those admittedly give me pause but if he's got it under control now and will keep it under control, then I don't have a particular issue with it. Prudent wariness but that's all.

Reactions: Maggot
    He hasn't yet been infected with what I call poliparasitic syndrome so that makes him a front runner in my book.

I will be more than glad to vote for him , just one small problem here in Georgia. We have a rigged election system , so he is pissing in the wind .

He is a successful black man that supports Trump.
    It drives the left crazy, so I'm all for it.
    The left really hates it when a black is freed from the plantation.
    I got this in an email. I replied asking his stance on the 2A. Ill update if I get an answer.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
    My receiver coach at college was a team mate of his, I’m just telling you what he told us.
    and by the way if I remember correctly he had around 5,000 receiving yards Dick head.
    Go fuck yourself cock gobbler and fuck your receiver coach, if you aren't already.

Produce ONE report where Walker did drugs, just ONE that is from a reputable source.

My receiver coach at college was a team mate of his, I’m just telling you what he told us.
    and by the way if I remember correctly he had around 5,000 receiving yards Dick head.
    Well, seeing that you are living in the commie land of WA you likely eat any shit they feed you.

I got this in an email. I replied asking his stance on the 2A. Ill update if I get an answer.
    Back during that domestic violence I mentioned, he got slapped with a temporary ban from gun ownership. So I should hope he'll have a couple things to say about 2A.

Reactions: Maggot

Very few of his receiving yards were in college.

College - 994 carries for 5259 rushing yards, 26 receipts for 243 total yards.
    USFL looked similar.

Unless your "receiver coach" played with him in the NFL, then he's a big fat liar, as Herschel had over 19,000 career rushing yards, and until he got to the NFL, damn near no receiving yards.

3 years college and 3 years USFL netted over 11,000 rushing yards and less than 2000yards as a receiver. 2100 carries vs. 156 pass receipts.

Hell, he had more kick return yards in the NFL than receiving yards.

I have known a lot of folks in my life who talk bad about people they may or may not have known. I always discount it as bullshit locker room talk unless I can place them at the right time and place, and there is more supporting evidence.

I have heard more rumors about Herschel and drugs in this thread than I had heard total in the 40 years prior to this thread.

He has a decent life story, but do we really want a bipolar guy in office, wait, never mind he will fit right in….. Walker 2222……

Good grief.

I'm no prude, but some of these posters need some language etiquette. They cuss like liberals.......NASTY!!!

Other than he was a hell of a football player I dont know much about him.

Anyone up on him?

He’s a damn good man and is doing it for the country! Not for himself! He’s a trumpet👍

He’s nothing more than the next pawn in politics. Let’s find a black nfl player that doesn’t even live in GA to run for Congress in GA. What a crock of shit.