• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

He's back!!!

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I would have just started a fire and not had to worry about damage to my home.
    With him blocking the chimney there would be a lot of smoke damage anyway. some guy did just that a while back.

www.foxnews.com › us › burglar-stuck-in-chimney-diesBurglar stuck in chimney dies after homeowner lights fire ...

Nov 30, 2015 · A suspected burglar who became stuck in the chimney of a Central California home died of burns and smoke inhalation after the home's owner lit a fire in the fireplace, authorities said

20220110_081127.jpg
    20220110_081151.jpg

With him blocking the chimney there would be a lot of smoke damage anyway. some guy did just that a while back.

www.foxnews.com › us › burglar-stuck-in-chimney-diesBurglar stuck in chimney dies after homeowner lights fire ...

Nov 30, 2015 · A suspected burglar who became stuck in the chimney of a Central California home died of burns and smoke inhalation after the home's owner lit a fire in the fireplace, authorities said
    So much for saving the chimney.

Homeowner didn’t make a reasonable accommodation for the ingress of an intruder via the chimney. Nor was the chimney posted that such ingress wan not possible. I smell a homeowner insurance liability suit by the burglar in 3, 2, 1…😒

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot