• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hey all - New from Wisconsin

jareese

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2017
Sauk City, WI
Jason here - I've been hunting most of my life. Got into shooting more a couple years ago. Around the same time I started reloading. A couple of months ago I was finally able to shoot over 1000 yards - 1065 to be exact, 3rd round hit with 6.5 Creedmoor and Berger 130 AR/OTM going about 2766 out of a stock savage 10T with a brake. Mostly a lurker so I can read and learn, but I will post questions now and again.

What part of WI? I'm near Madison and there's a bunch of us all over the place. Check out the 2017 WI events thread in member link up section.

I'm originally from the Green Bay area. Plenty of farm land to shoot on in Wisconsin, I miss it. I wish there were more ranges, though. This is a pretty good website for resources, but feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

What part of WI? I'm near Madison and there's a bunch of us all over the place. Check out the 2017 WI events thread in member link up section.

Mr. Zick - I'm in Sauk City. I'm an officer of a new club starting up in Fennimore, WI. We normally shoot out to 1065 yards - the land owner has figured out how to get out over 1400. I have yet to shoot it as I am not comfortable at 1065 yet, but I'm getting there. More trigger time is needed.

I'm originally from the Green Bay area. Plenty of farm land to shoot on in Wisconsin, I miss it. I wish there were more ranges, though. This is a pretty good website for resources, but feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

Thanks man!