• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hey eastern Oklahoma / western Arkansas people..

124C41

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2010
Stephenville, Tx
Where do you go to shoot? I'm looking for a range with some distance. The ranges I've found so far are only 100 yards.
There is some sort of tree infestation in this area.

Well I was going to mention fouled bore precision but that’s probably pushing 3-3.5 hrs from you, they are having a monthly prs match Jan 4th

Walker Robles has Open Range shooters retreat and Rick Lemonnier has Ralston Training both near Ramona

I'm in SE Oklahoma. I hear that there is a new range near Clayton at the Push. WMA, but I've never checked it out.

Best bet is to make friends with someone who has private land out where you are at. Might cost you a few days in labor, but it is better than having to drive excessively each time you want to shoot.

I'm in SE Oklahoma. I hear that there is a new range near Clayton at the Push. WMA, but I've never checked it out.

Best bet is to make friends with someone who has private land out where you are at. Might cost you a few days in labor, but it is better than having to drive excessively each time you want to shoot.
Where at in SE OK? NE TX here

Open Range Shooters Retreat in Ramona
34831 US Highway 75
Ramona, Oklahoma 74061
(918) 214-6072

NE OK, can shoot out to 1500 yards.

"We're a private shooting range catering to long distance shooters, maximum of 4 shooters at a time and calibers of rifles from 22 to 50, located on a working cattle ranch providing spectacular views while shooting at targets from 100 to 1500 yards."

"We are a full service rifle range that caters to long distance shooters and hunters that wish to extend their effective range. We provide all of the targets all you need is a rifle and lots of ammo. We will set targets to desired distances if needed. We are capable of shooting paper out to 800 yards but generally only shoot paper to 300 yards and then move to steel targets. We will help spot for shooters and help troubleshoot any problems. We can also arrange shooting courses thru a third party.We can do half day or full day shoots. We charge 50 dollars per shooter for half a day and shooter can bring as many firearms as they please."

<note>
No, I'm not affiliated with them.

Reactions: Arkansas shooter