• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hey everyone! New to the hide & looking to learn

thru-hiker

Private
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2014
Hey everyone! New here from SC. I have always been interested in precision shooting, but never really had the capabilities. Several years ago I finally got my hands on a Winchester model 70 Stealth. I only had a basic hunting scope, so not a lot of versatility. I've been shooting it at 100-200 yards and getting a nice jagged hole at 100. I never bothered trying to go way out because my scope was only a 9x crosshair. But I recently came into a little money and bought a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50. I just got it mounted last night. Hoping to get it sighted in later next week. I'm looking forward to honing my skills and learning from you guys!

I'm always open to tips & suggestions!