• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey guys, what’s my shotgun worth?

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    I’m looking for fair market value.

9D3ED11A-84A4-4C50-85B9-B6719CB89990.png

I'll give you a buck two ninety eight for the rifle and a bottle of eyebleach for the rhino horns.

Trade for itraconazole?
    I looked into that fo my funky assed toe fungus, Doc says you have to have a blood test before, take it for 5 weeks, and other blood test and 6 more weeks. $1500.

I went home, took some pliers, jerked the nail off, kept the exposed part swathed in Tea Tree Oil, and it cleared right up.

Reactions: P-Squared
    One if these things just don't belong. That gun is way too clean to go with those toes! Those need a dip in aqua rega lol!

Okay okay, I’ve got a few good ones. Here goes.

We all had a sneaking suspicion that bender was a troll. We now have proof

-or-

Hey bender, can you snag me a few lake trout or bass the next time you’re out? I’ll trade you a rabbit and you can pick it apart on one of my fence posts. Thanks a bunch, bruh

Okay okay, I’ve got a few good ones. Here goes.

We all had a sneaking suspicion that bender was a troll. We now have proof

-or-

Hey bender, can you snag me a few lake trout or bass the next time you’re out? I’ll trade you a rabbit and you can pick it apart on one of my fence posts. Thanks a bunch, bruh

Would you just shut the fuck up and disappear? Seriously. Just STFU and disappear!

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender and Doc68
    Just imagine the size of the canker sores you would get on your lips after sucking on those toes. Shouldn't this be in the Foot Fetish Forum ?

I'll give you a dollar....for the nails though

🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

Doc

You should put that on Gunbroker just to see how many people bid on it.