• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Stacey B.......

Re: Hey Stacey B.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow thats pretty cheap. </div></div>

That would buy a lot of Malibus and Monte Carlos in Harvey

I like it. Too bad he only has one for sale.

HOLY S#IT! I hope Stacey can chime in on these...those are just INSANE prices at first blush!!!

C'mon ROLEXrifleman. Buy them and upgrade yourself to be PANERAIrifleman or is it going to be SWATCHman from here on in :)

At those prices I'd voluntarily demote myself to CASIOrifleman or TIMEXrifleman!!! Everyone knows I love AI but at those prices I wouldnt be getting one of those.

The day I can afford to change my name to HUBLOTrifleman it will be becuase I'm shooting rabbits in some back country woods in Kentucky with a Krieghoff double gun!!!!

Well well, WOW is all I can say. I know both of these rifles and the owner has a nice collection, but not really to worried about selling them I would venture huh. I can not say anything but WOW, what a price.........

Can't believe you beat me to them Sotexhunter. Hey ho, i'll just have to buy the Luminor 1950 PAM 276 to cheer myself up !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well well, WOW is all I can say. I know both of these rifles and the owner has a nice collection, but not really to worried about selling them I would venture huh. I can not say anything but WOW, what a price......... </div></div>

So you agree... there worth, $90K and $40K each... tops! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At those prices I'd voluntarily demote myself to CASIOrifleman or TIMEXrifleman!!! Everyone knows I love AI but at those prices I wouldnt be getting one of those.

The day I can afford to change my name to HUBLOTrifleman it will be becuase I'm shooting rabbits in some back country woods in Kentucky with a Krieghoff double gun!!!! </div></div>

I though we agreed that your new name was Trachecockotomy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At those prices I'd voluntarily demote myself to CASIOrifleman or TIMEXrifleman!!! Everyone knows I love AI but at those prices I wouldnt be getting one of those.

The day I can afford to change my name to HUBLOTrifleman it will be becuase I'm shooting rabbits in some back country woods in Kentucky with a Krieghoff double gun!!!! </div></div>

I though we agreed that your new name was Trachecockotomy? </div></div>

As soon as you change yours to Captain Everyones Had a Turn - Ass

Nice. Too bad I'm a working man...

Although, it is interesting that Mr. Steinbrenner has been outed as a serious gun guy!

Starting bid of 70k??? Yeah ok. I couldn't get anyone to pay 20k for my WA2000 back in '06 before the SHTF in the economy and this guy thinks someone is gonna bid these levels for a rifle that has no value other than paperwork? GTFOH!!!!

First of all, I think the owner may need to get in touch with reality. Of course, it is his/her rifle and therefore is entitled to name any price he/she so desires, no matter how rediculous, insanely outrageous, or in my usual quote of "what kind of crack are you smoking, please let me have some!".

The only sad part is it looks no different to any other AIAWSM in 300 WM. Hell, for 70K, I can buy an entire AIAW collection, with money left over to accessorize them. But then again, what do I know?

He's obviously selling it to raise funds for the AX338. We all know they are gonna be expensive but let's hope he's got his sums wrong. Anyway, he can get behind me in the queue for the 338 ! I'm def getting it.

LMFAO George Steinbrenner owns one !!!

"GEORGEYYYYY I want my Calzone!"

I wish I was rich... ahhhhh *sigh*