• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Ya

Rylie

my face is up here
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2020
NW Indiana
Hey All,

Competitive pistol shooter here, wanting to get into prs, just looking around for now!

Rylie

im guessing you need quite a bit of posts to see that,

or just buy the access?

Rylie

You used to be able to see the PX from day one but you needed 100 posts to post there. The site just went through an update so maybe that changed?

Reactions: Rylie
You used to be able to see the PX from day one but you needed 100 posts to post there. The site just went through an update so maybe that changed?

I remember on the podcast Frank saying something about being a paying member to get access

Welcome from Hot Springs, AR! A wealth of information here and a few twisted individuals to keep things interesting! :LOL: What's your poison for your race gun (pistol)? Just curious :)

Last edited:
Welcome from Hot Springs, AR! A wealth of information here and a few twisted individuals to keep things interesting! :LOL: What's your poison for your race gun (pistol)? Just curious :)
I run M&ps in carry optics...

I ran a 2011 but it was too much money for the fun...

Its crazy, 3500 for a 9mm pistol, vs a 3k for a long range rifle... long range seems more difficult anyway...

More challenging, less round count, it seems something that could draw me into a very deep hole...

We'll see though

• Wow
Reactions: Fig and nikonNUT
I run M&ps in carry optics...

I ran a 2011 but it was too much money for the fun...

Its crazy, 3500 for a 9mm pistol, vs a 3k for a long range rifle... long range seems more difficult anyway...

More challenging, less round count, it seems something that could draw me into a very deep hole...

We'll see though
I hear that! A good rifle seems reasonable after pulling the trigger (Sorry for the horrible pun!) on a custom 1911/2011. My girlfriend doesn't care but I still hide the receipts. I agree LR/ELR is more difficult (I can't run a pistol to save my ass) but God is it addictive. That first hit at way out there and I was hooked! Good luck with the endeavor. I am sure you will flourish at it!

I hear that! A good rifle seems reasonable after pulling the trigger (Sorry for the horrible pun!) on a custom 1911/2011. My girlfriend doesn't care but I still hide the receipts!
Its crazy, but a 2011 mag usually runs around $120..... thats for one...

Plus the gun.... which are more troublesome then most "influencers"!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: nikonNUT
Its crazy, but a 2011 mag usually runs around $120..... thats for one...

Plus the gun.... which are more troublesome then most "influencers"!!!!!!!!!
I guess I've been lucky. My Nighthawks have not been drama queens (kings?) in the least. Ditto for the STIs. Still rather play with the rifles.

I guess I've been lucky. My Nighthawks have not been drama queens (kings?) in the least. Ditto for the STIs. Still rather play with the rifles.
I went the full custom route...

Never again, unless its a custom action, in 6br, or xc.... 😅🤣

I was thinking of building a rifle like Eric Cortina uses for prs, thoughts?

I went the full custom route...

Never again, unless its a custom action, in 6br, or xc.... 😅🤣

I was thinking of building a rifle like Eric Cortina uses for prs, thoughts?
I am the wrong guy to ask. I just like to get out and make steel go ding at 1000 to 2000 yards so I'm useless in a PRS discussion. Sorry :( There are LOTS of knowledgeable folks (some of them shoot with Cortina a lot!) here that can point you in the right direction!

I am the wrong guy to ask. I just like to get out and make steel go ding at 1000 to 2000 yards so I'm useless in a PRS discussion. Sorry :( There are LOTS of knowledgeable folks (some of them shoot with Cortina a lot!) here that can point you in the right direction!
Could you point me in the direction of the appropriate threads?

I was snooping around the prs threads, but didn't see. Whole lot about actions and such

Could you point me in the direction of the appropriate threads?

I was snooping around the prs threads, but didn't see. Whole lot about actions and such
Sent you a DM.

Welcome to the hide! Just remember this phrase “Buy once cry once”. PRS gear will eat you alive.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
eat you alive.

iu

Damn you guys being mean allready.

Didn't even have to go to the bear pit.

Guess they want to see if you got thick skin right off the bat.

You should make them buy you a drink for showing thier sausages on the first post.