• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Ya

Damn you guys being mean allready.

Didn't even have to go to the bear pit.

Guess they want to see if you got thick skin right off the bat.

You should make them buy you a drink for showing thier sausages on the first post.

thick skin or fore skin?

B99A6E3B-5878-4D35-B032-E169C27CD6AD.gif

I’m just tagging in to hear more about how LR and PRS riflery is cheaper than shooting pistols.
Give Infinity a buzz and ask then what they charge for a full on open class master blaster! Hell man I’ve got $13+K in a pair of carry pistols.

Lol? That’s all? Sounds cheap in comparison...
I guess… I just kind of scratch my head when I look at them and think “Huh? I could’ve bought one of the new AI‘s and a mount and scope for not much more money...”

I guess… I just kind of scratch my head when I look at them and think “Huh? I could’ve bought one of the new AI‘s and a mount and scope for not much more money...”
Sure, but then you have the LRF, Kestrel, rear bag, front bag, sling, Hendsoldt spotter, RRS tripod, bipod, spare mags, pack, belt, wet weather gear, chronograph...oh, and a hand gun for some matches...

I can only imagine why I've been invited to this dumpster fire.

Welcome aboard, @Rylie. I'm sure these goofy bastards would be more than happy to help you establish proper prone shooting form if you upload some videos of how you're currently doing it. Doubly so for the magnum cartridges. Taking control of that recoil requires a solid position.

I can only imagine why I've been invited to this dumpster fire.

Welcome aboard, @Rylie. I'm sure these goofy bastards would be more than happy to help you establish proper prone shooting form if you upload some videos of how you're currently doing it. Doubly so for the magnum cartridges. Taking control of that recoil requires a solid position.
Maybe post some vids from behind shooting my 450 Ackley Magnum?

Most likely prone? Or maybe on a barricade? A roof top, if you may?