• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos HHA - LFT01

96C

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2007
    Aust
    Just received the new Hardcore Hardware Australia LFT01 PLATAXE in the mail.
    It's a completely different beast from the previous axe released earlier this year. 3D contoured G10 handle plates. Cut in strike face and thumb grip area. Lanyard / Tie points at head and grip heel and it's about 2/3 the size.

It kicks arse, hoping to get out and break a few things this week with it.

Merry christmas men, take care and look after your families.
    J

Re: HHA - LFT01

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERTMAN77MK2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much and whois the vendor?</div></div>

+1 I can't find anything on this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERTMAN77MK2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much and whois the vendor?</div></div>

+1 I can't find anything on this.</div></div>

It doesn't look like they have the new model on their website yet.

http://www.hardcorehardware.com.au/home.php

Awesome. I do believe I need a tactical tomahawk/axe/hatchet in the near future.

Sorry lads, it's made by Hardcore Hardware Australia but available exclusively from platatac...

www.platatac.com.au has black and coyote handled models.

I just cut up a couple cinder blocks with it, it's not as heavy as the original tomahawk but still blew holes through it with the spike end not a problem.

Digging that new AX Chassis you have on your rifle, post some pics of that bad boy if you get a chance.

Those toys... Where does he get all those wonderful toys.....
    Sweet looking hatchet mate. Am digging it, might have to add it to the 2012 wishlist with the BFK...

JJ

Sure, I suppose... If you had it in your hand and things got real then you could definitely cause some serious damage with it.

Last week out in the hills we nailed in target stands and tent pegs with the side of the head above the handle and cut down a few 4-6" thick trees to make an admin shelter.

It's much better than a wooden handled axe I think, at least with this you know it'll never change shape, swell, crack or give you splinters.

Like New LFT01 for sale with kydex QD sheath

I have a like new one for sale for fifty bucks off (350) if there are any interested persons

$(KGrHqJHJEsFC,mG4d)yBQm8WNOB7!~~60_35.JPG