• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hi from Arizona

PostOak

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2021
Rock Ridge
Hi everyone, I'm just getting started in the long range game and this forum has been a great help in spending my money. I've been a shotgun guy for a long time competing in sporting clays and trap. I'm burnt out on clay targets right now looking forward to learning something new.

Reactions: Longrange403
Welcome!

If you wanna make a group shoot, I put together a meet up out towards Maricopa this Saturday. We will have steel out past 1000 and paper at 100. Just a bunch of long range enthusiasts meeting up and shooting.

Arizona guys can PM me for directions.

Reactions: Tacovrd
Welcome. Quite a few of us in AZ, I'm in Yuma. We run matches down here if you're interested.

Reactions: hereinaz
Lots of AZ shooters here. Welcome. There are also PRS local matches in the NW of the valley held at Cowtown. @tim3gun and @LH_Gina usually wrangle the cats, but you can check the next match or sign up thru practiscore.

Reactions: hereinaz
Welcome from rainy Mesa Az...at least today. 4 Peaks Precision rifle match once a month at Rio Salado Sportsman’s club...East valley...Mesa. Lots of other 3 gun PCC and USPSA matches if interested. Also monthly 22 NRL match...all at Rio. Enjoy... it doesn’t get any better than this.

Reactions: t8500shx