• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from Greece

wolfgeorge

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2010
Greece
Hello everyone

I'm George from northern Greece, I've done my service in the Greek Army and I've used the majority of the portable weapons of it's armory.
I'm member here for quite some time and I'm learning from the best!!

George

Thank you...
It's not easy to own a gun in Greece.... Semi auto rifles are a big so only bolt action.
The bolt action rifles are allowed to have only one round magazine!! So all the shooters custom order mags!

This is on reason why most of the shooter participate to competitions in Serbia... there everything is allowed!! An I mean everything!
Unfortunately I'm not one of the guys!!

Cheers
George

Welcome to this side of things as well George!

Glad to see you made it over here as well, and hope you can find what you need here too. Ton of great info and great guys here.

Welcome and Giasou George. Oti thelis, tha da vris ola edo.......megali trella!!!!!!

Ha ha...Woogie I didn't know you were here too! I'm glad to see you here, in case I need your backup! ;p

So we have Greek here..!

Καλησπέρα σε ευχαριστω για την υποδοχή.

I'm seeking some help to identify properly a soviet PSO-1 I received a couple days ago, but it looks like the mods deleted my thread!

geia sou Giwrgi

AT LAST! another Greek local

This is Kostas from Northern Greece too....(drivinng distance from Salonica)
used to be a regular here but I only lurk the past few years...

Pm me

PS....have you any experience with the local shooting sports? I IPSC shoot (some)