• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from NJ

KingofX

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2021
NJ
New member here from NJ, I just joined to purchase a few barreled recievers that were listed. Everyone I've dealt with so far has been great. So once again just wanted to say hello

Welcome.

NJ isn't the easiest place to be a firearms enthusiast, so good luck to you.

Welcome to the Hide.Where are you shooting at in NJ I have been at the cjr&p club for 31 years.It has been to cold for my old bones so I'm taking a break until spring time.

Thank you, it's horrible here and the moron governor is trying to make it worse, but hopefully I only have to deal with it for a few more years

Reactions: Moose
Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL from a former resident of the PRNJ. Been gone 7 years. Hopefully, you can do the same shortly.

Reactions: KingofX
I shoot at cherry ridge mostly but I have a buddy with property in PA and go there sometimes, I heard CJR&P is nice but haven't been there yet

Thanks Fx we plan on going in a few but it can't come soon enough for me

They have really fixed it up nice in the last couple of years and i love shooting my vudoo on the 300yd range.

Plus they let you shoot steel targets there right? CR has a few set up at 100 but you can't bring your own

Reactions: Moose
I set steel targets up on the HP range all the time and the only time I shoot paper is when I am sighting in a scope or checking a new load out.