• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi, from SoCal

Aries256

Meta (make everything Trump again)
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2019
    New owner of a Howa M1500 American flag chassis in 6.5 Creed. First rifle, having fun with it while I learn how to use a rifle scope. On top of learning reloading. Slowly but surely.

Reactions: Macman25
    welcome to the forums.
    where do you shoot long range?

Reactions: Aries256
    Thanks for being behind enemy lines. Remember to befriend all the anti gunners and teach them why they’re wrong.

Thanks for being behind enemy lines. Remember to befriend all the anti gunners and teach them why they’re wrong.
    Oh I am trying, mostly been picking at the fence sitters. Turning those who could swing either way to firm 2nd amendment believers, my debate skills suck. However care of my parents are really the only things keeping me here, otherwise I would have f’d off to Texas, or Wyoming by now.

Match this coming weekend in your area, go shoot it if you can, plenty of folks in here who will be there and will help. Even to watch would be huge.

I’m seeing all these guys who shoot in SoCal but don’t recognize them. All are welcome to our monthly matches at Pala, 4th Sunday of the month. PM me to get added to our club distribution list.

We’re hosting an NRL match this weekend so I may take a few days to respond back

Last edited:
    Welcome! OP, you should take up @hic28 on his offer. There is no better way to learn than by doing. Just sign up for your first match. If you're missing gear, other guys in your squad will offer you loaners out of their bags, guaranteed.

Sounds good. Until Im not working weekends tho, I wont be able to attend any matches sadly. Def will when I can. Hopefully this new guy at work, works out. Im still on “training wheels” essentially lol, but hey gotta start somewhere. Just regret I didnt when I was younger.

One of the places California's move to and bring their voting habits ?
    hahahahahaha Aw come on, dont you want your fair share of soy this, vegan that, and unkempt fatties with various hair colors mooing in the streets? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
    Reactions: clcustom1911
    Whoo hoo! Got a belligerent badge! Suits me well..... what does the minuteman one mean, and Hessian? Just curious.

Last edited:
    Welcome Aries. I am an Aries also. I have been reloading for years. Let me know if I can help. I just posted my process in the reloading forum.

Welcome Aries. I am an Aries also. I have been reloading for years. Let me know if I can help. I just posted my process in the reloading forum.
    Awesome thanks! Ill look it up :)