• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi-Standard HD Military

Horhey232

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2013
California
So I just picked up a Hi-Standard HD Military and it has the 4.5 inch barrel. The bluing is in ok shape but it could be better. I primarily bought this as a shooter but I have a nasty habit of not being able to leave my guns alone. I have been shopping around for an aftermarket match barrel or even a standard barrel that is longer but I have been seeing here and there that you can not take the barrel out on your own at least which I don't mind but is it possible?

leave the HD alone and find a sportking 103. Then look for one of these barrels on Gunbroker.

Attachments

• DSC_0335-2.jpg
    DSC_0335-2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
I live in Commifornia so I can't have a threaded barrel on a pistol :(.
I know the collector value is there for the HD Military but I saw some factory HS barrels so it wouldn't hurt the value too bad...

Looks like I am not modifying it any more. Upon closer inspection it is a USA model HD. Much rarer and I am going to keep it all original.