• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hide Drummers

jmb1911

Dipshiticus
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2008
NE, AZ
Any drummers on the Hide?

Roll call with pics!

Below is my recording/practice kit. Premier Gen-X with a gun metal sparkle. 8x10, 9x12, 11x14, 14x16, 18x22.

Evans heads.

Sabian cymbals.

Tama Speed Cobra double pedal and HH stand.

Mix and match hardware, PDP, Premier, Tama, Pearl.

Been drumming since 15.
2019-05-222.jpg
BoB2018-5.jpgKit2017.jpg2019-05-221.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-05-22.jpg
    2019-05-22.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: crackerbrown
Cool stuff. I used to love playing back in the day.

I played guitar, but my brother was the abnormal thinker, aka the drummer. I remember as kids in the 80’s he was always complaining about the cost of sticks, heads and cymbals. All the time I could barely afford a $3.00 set of strings. ?

I love music and playing music. It does certainly calm the savage beast!!

Last edited:
Cool stuff. I used to love playing back in the day.

I played guitar, but my brother was the abnormal thinker, aka the drummer. I remember as kids in the 80’s he was always complaining about the cost of sticks, heads and cymbals. All the time I could barely afford a $3.00 set of strings. ?

I love music and playing music. It does certainly calm the savage beast!!

All of that stuff is still insanely expensive...just like quality firearms (and accessories). The problem is that I have an affinity for both and the bank account for neither.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
So what’s with the trident in your avatar? Were you in the Navy band??? ?

So what’s with the trident in your avatar? Were you in the Navy band??? ?

I'm an Arizona State University Alumnus (Texas Tech also, but undergrad at ASU).

I wouldn't be good enough to be in any armed forces band.

The bass player you see in the vid played for the Army band in Korea for over a decade...I guess I'm good enough for him to put up with.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I’m very new at the music thing, and I must say that it is WAY harder than it looks. I have so much more appreciation for talented musicians now.
928742CC-F814-4D8F-81C3-3E293E70A804.jpeg
I’ve always loved rock music, but like I said, I just didn’t know how hard it is. So much to learn, one step at a time.