• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Hide power point

Re: Hide power point

im assuming that you are talking about "urban hides" and you are instructing people, heres my questions to you.

-Credentials
-LE or Mil?

Re: Hide power point

My question is this, Have you tried using your local resources (i.e state patrol if they have a SRT/SWAT) and see what they have? I don't know anything about the LE side of the house. I can give you the number to the army schoolhouse. They have a pretty good class, but it is more tailored to operational environments. And quite frankly, we're not as concerned about property damage as you might be!
grin.gif

What range are your snipers looking at doing this at? 200 and in? And How much experience do you have in conducting urban hide operations currently? And what are you currently doing for training? I know Pittsburgh SWAT was down at Benning for the Intl. Sniper Competition about 2 years ago, and they probably picked up a bunch of good stuff. I don't know how close they are to you, but it's a hell of alot closer than georgia. Check with them first, and see if they can help.