• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HideTV is here!

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, HideTV is here and you can access HideTV in the navigation at the top of the page or through this link. We had our first event late last week which you can see here and expect many more live streams coming soon!

Thanks to all of your support for making this possible :)

Reactions: Baron23
    Hi there.
    It doesn't work for me.
    Says videos have been removed and It redirects to a vimeo link and says my IP is banned??

Hi there.
    It doesn't work for me.
    Says videos have been removed and It redirects to a vimeo link and says my IP is banned??
    Hey there! We were experiencing some technical difficulties during the launch event unfortunately. But don't worry, your IP has not been banned and that was a false error on the Vimeo end

I was doing some things and editing some others,

I will jump back on, I was busy so most of the stuff filmed was stuff like the Crossfire until the winds came back, I was trying to get out in the field but we got the winds back