• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HideTV live streaming coming soon

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, we're excited to announce that we’ll be rolling out a streaming platform soon called HideTV. This has been in the works for a while and after several months of hard work behind the scenes, we can finally say that it’s coming soon! On HideTV, you’ll be able to catch lessons, competitions, interviews from experts and hang out with other community members on stream. Here’s a short video to show you what the platform will look like (this is a demo of the platform and doesn't have the same content HideTV will have):

Excited for this to come out and we’ll send updates as soon as we’re ready to roll out the platform!

Last edited:
    I might have to take a look at the gaming section. :D
    Hey sorry I didn't clarify! This is just a demo of the platform and those aren't the categories HideTV will have. Though streamers will be able to have a choice of what they stream so there is definitely some opportunity for gaming streams :)

Excited about this development

I reloaded the new App Build this morning and popped in there. I have been working to build a set in the garage so we can have a variety of situations, so I have a two-sided wall set up.

IMG_2535.JPG

Plus I will be inviting others in to host their own shows on the site, that way you don't have to just listen to me

Excited about this development

I reloaded the new App Build this morning and popped in there. I have been working to build a set in the garage so we can have a variety of situations, so I have a two-sided wall set up.

View attachment 7798021

Plus I will be inviting others in to host their own shows on the site, that way you don't have to just listen to me
    Green screen Frank. Then you can be hunting Bigfoot live

So this is the "New and Improved" system, because of all the youtube things that have been cancelled, banned, and deleted?

Leading the technology, for sure. (If I'm right...)

Reactions: brettb614
    Partially,

Yes, the censorship and banning is real, but truth be told I put all this in Motion in December of 2019, the Changes to the site since that time have lead to this. Mostly we were waiting for the technology to not so much catch up, but stabilize a bit.

However once the cancel culture took off full steam like it did, I was glad I set all this in motion earlier than needed.

All that said, yes we are basically self contained, I have a video platform that can be self hosted more or less, so if YT decided to remove my videos I can put them up here. Stuff like that which is just a big Hedge on my bets

We still require a certain amount of services, there is no getting away from that, so I try to be careful. The way we are positioned the services see more of the forum software than the forum name or posts, so they don't read Sniper's Hide per say.

But being as self contained as possible protects a lot, as well, it offers me a ton of flexibility to do things like the livestream.

Partially,

Yes, the censorship and banning is real, but truth be told I put all this in Motion in December of 2019, the Changes to the site since that time have lead to this. Mostly we were waiting for the technology to not so much catch up, but stabilize a bit.

However once the cancel culture took off full steam like it did, I was glad I set all this in motion earlier than needed.

All that said, yes we are basically self contained, I have a video platform that can be self hosted more or less, so if YT decided to remove my videos I can put them up here. Stuff like that which is just a big Hedge on my bets

We still require a certain amount of services, there is no getting away from that, so I try to be careful. The way we are positioned the services see more of the forum software than the forum name or posts, so they don't read Sniper's Hide per say.

But being as self contained as possible protects a lot, as well, it offers me a ton of flexibility to do things like the livestream.
    Next up snipershide colocation datacenter, web building services, and dns service. Host your own 2A friendly content without concern of it being removed. I can provide the commissioning services for a discounted fee.

Guys we turned off the “questionable” sections of the site so Apple would over look it.

The Team Room and PX were turned off to hide them from approval

Android is there too just waiting for approval

Calm the fuck down it’s all there
    Ah. Gotcha boss man. Makes sense

I like it so far. What is the snooze for when you swipe to the left on the community post screen do ?

Ya,

If you swipe left on Mazer's face you get a dick pix, there are Easter Eggs hidden in there, Deersniper practicing keastering all kinds of neat hidden stuff when you swipe around

Wait until we turn it on completely there is a secret

Until everything is ready just enjoy, we'll fill you in as soon as the Android is approved

The test is not until February 24th so that will give you an idea of the timeline for completion

FLG_0024.jpg

Only if you are wearing a gas mask and say "like, subscribe, ring that bell and please click our sponsored link, it really helps us feed the algorithm" 4 times.

I usually atop watching those channels. They are more about fame and money than decent content.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I just clicked on the link and the site looks fantastic! I like the organization and it looks quite navigable.

I'm also glad to see a gun related video hosting site that will compete with the conglomerates. This is where the internet should be heading since organizations can host their own content and not be at the mercy of corporations.

Hear, Hear!!!!