• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hiding Biden & Harris

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
What a disgrace for presidential candidates to not have had a press conference. I got a bunch of questions I would like to ask if the fake news can't think of anything of interest.

Reactions: Maggot
3kvXJBV9.jpeg

They are perfect for each other, I wouldn't have it any other way.
dumb and dumber.

Reactions: Dunraven
What a disgrace for presidential candidates to not have had a press conference. I got a bunch of questions I would like to ask if the fake news can't think of anything of interest.
The Democrat Party infested media will do their best with these two, just like they protected obongo and his boyfriend/wife.

How come she's not wearing her red dot on her forehead ? Joe stated he was picking a African American for V.P. does Joe know he picked a Indian ? Joe said the brown skin is confusing to him because all he knows is how to divide black and white.

How come she's not wearing her red dot on her forehead ? Joe stated he was picking a African American for V.P. does Joe know he picked a Indian ? Joe said the brown skin is confusing to him because all he knows is how to divide black and white.
Joe says it's not really his fault cause, you know they all look alike.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Just great . A processiinal dick sucker and a guy that doesn't even remember if he has a dick .

• Haha
Kalama must know they are going to loose, but this is a huge ladder for her anyways. I think she is just in for the fame and money. Joe is clueless are they can come and she must know it too. Time will tell.

Do you honestly think the Demwits will actually allow those 2 to be their ticket? I still believe that someone will be nominated off of the floor and then will be voted to be their candidate. Hillary got a new face lift, is that a possibility?

Just great . A processiinal dick sucker and a guy that doesn't even remember if he has a dick .

Wonder if thats why she got chosen not that joe's dick still works but did she let joe smell her hair and let her change his diaper maybe.

oh but they're describing her as african american. and a moderate!

• Haha
Finally, he does an interview. With Cardi B. He looked like a dementia patient in a nursing home as she rattled on.

Couldn’t watch it. Just couldn’t. What’s with the freak show finger nails? We are truly fucked!

haha, they are going to answer questions together, allowing blow job to cover for the senile loser.

Hiden Biden, be slip sliden, son don't be confiden, cause sliden hiden rascal riden Biden is senile. Which actually make him better than he was before.

Reactions: Moe Ron
Yeah! And when Presidents don't have them, that's bad, too! I bet Biden might even go 300 days without one, were he elected.