• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes High end scopes in Phoenix, Tucson?

tucansam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2012
Gang,

I don't mind selecting a $300-500 optic based on lots of online research, but I am going to buy my first $1500+ scope, and I'd like to actually see some of the ones I've been reading about here.

I'm in Tucson, and there isn't a lot of high end optic shopping here.

I don't mind making a trip to Phoenix if it means I can get my hands on a Premier, USO, Nightforce, Razor, HDMR, Steiner, etc.

Any Arizonans here? Any recommended places in Pima/Maricopa that might have some very good glass to check out?

Re: High end scopes in Phoenix, Tucson?

Outdoorsman's in Phoenix (nightforce, swaro, vortex)...these guys are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and can take care of you, Sportsman's Warehouse has Nightforce also.

Cabelas also now carries Nightforce and a few others.

Check out Brunos Shooting Supply up by Deer Valley Airport (they have a website too), they have high end glass as well and i believe they match/beat prices.

GREG

they wont let you open any Nightforce boxes at Bruno's to fondle them

Black Weapons Armory usually had a few laying around in Tucson when I was there.