• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

High End stuff

jokerthx

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
North Ga
Does anyone know any high end ruck-sacks or assault pack manufactures other than the ranger joe crap im looking for really high end good quality stuff

Re: High End stuff

Mystery Ranch, Eberlestock, Blackhawk. Or a plain old GI Mountain Ruck......trying to be cool at the mall?

not trying to be cool at the mall just tired of these bags i get messing up all the times the zippers always tear up

I have been tossing around a Kifaru MMR and Xray for years in Afghanistan and that is some bulletproof kit.

tk10.jpg

the small pack in the pic is a Scout...I upgraded to an Xray when it came out.

+1 for Kifaru. Pricey but good stuff! They're made to order, plan ahead if you want any.

London Bridge, Sotech, Eagle.

I use an Eagle A-III MOLLE for my callout ruck. It doesn't get beaten as bad as my old field gear, but it doesn't get light duty either.

If you need "cheap" and "good" then you really can't beat a Medium or Large ALICE pack and frame. You may bust the frame after a couple hundred loaded drops, but they are pretty easy to replace and for $35 you can upgrade to a Downeast frame.

I have a Spec Ops Brand T.H.E. Pack, I think it's a great pack for what it cost, but if you want something really bad ass, get a Kifaru

I have used the Tactical Tailor 3 Day Plus Assault pack and Malice Pack, as well as London Bridge and Eberlestock in Afghanistan. You can't go wrong with any of those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eberlestock packs are impressive. I own the gunslinger 2 in dry earth. I don't regret it at all. </div></div>
Another +1 For Eberlestock, and the dry earth color is bad ass!