• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

High pitch beeping

Nate4641

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2019
Central GA
I'm not sure if anyone else was hearing it, but in the latest podcast I kept hearing this really high pitch beeping in the background. It wasn't super loud, but it was there and I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes because I couldn't drop it from my focus. Might be something with the new equipment or setup maybe? I was playing the podcast with the Apple Podcast app through CarPlay in my car. I just checked and I can hear it with headphones plugged into my phone too. It happened every few seconds and didn't matter who was talking.

Reactions: Earnhardt
I'm not sure if anyone else was hearing it, but in the latest podcast I kept hearing this really high pitch beeping in the background. It wasn't super loud, but it was there and I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes because I couldn't drop it from my focus. Might be something with the new equipment or setup maybe? I was playing the podcast with the Apple Podcast app through CarPlay in my car. I just checked and I can hear it with headphones plugged into my phone too. It happened every few seconds and didn't matter who was talking.
High pitch sound?
Shoot more, Nate....then you will never hear it! haha :cool:

Reactions: Simonsza1
I shoot plenty, but I usually use a suppressor. lol
WHAT....you think you're going to live forever. Ruin yourself now! haha

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”​
- Hunter Thompson​
Although I more lived my life (yeah, I'm old) more in accordance with this one:

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."​
- Hunter Thompson​
haha...cheers, Nate. :)

• Haha
Reactions: texastonk
I remember listening to a modern day sniper podcast. I think it was Phil’s fire alarm, but one of there fire alarms kept beeping in the background. They carried on like it didn’t exist. It was killing me, I couldn’t focus.

Me too…