• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

High schooler attacks teacher's aid, puts her in the hospital

And would you believe when the cops took him to jail he didn't even get a ass whooping or shot.

Cops man.....

I think we had a thread on this but latest it thug boy got charged aa an adult and person recovered with bruises

So go get revenge on the family or something? He's still locked up on a million dollar bond. Probably go to jail for 10-20 years.
Probably an improvement over his current living conditions, and he'll be a fucking hero with his mates for hurting an whitey. :(

Reactions: woogie_man
This is a problem that has been 100% manufactured by evil people with an agenda and it's going to get a lot worse. The last few years have seen an explosion in students attacking students and teachers in MN. The solution by Mpls and St Paul schools was to remove SROs. They want this to happen, they are deliberately creating a warzone.

This is a problem that has been 100% manufactured by evil people with an agenda and it's going to get a lot worse. The last few years have seen an explosion in students attacking students and teachers in MN. The solution by Mpls and St Paul schools was to remove SROs. They want this to happen, they are deliberately creating a warzone.

Fuck, we settled our problems after school behind the gym. Then went and had a beer.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
So go get revenge on the family or something? He's still locked up on a million dollar bond. Probably go to jail for 10-20 years.
That's the furthest from what punishment he'll receive....if any.

Reactions: 308pirate
Yes, this exactly. It's time to start getting biblical on these fucking worthless fucks.

Wipe out the entire lineage.
Riiiight.

Be just lke the Taliban, ISIS, Cartels. sounds American to me/

Back during the depression, Grandad had a cousin that “wasn’t all there”.
One day the teacher (older lady) called Kenneth up to the front of the class for some infraction (bear in mind, Kenneth was 13, in first grade, and as big as a grown man), told him to bend over her desk (he was slow enough he hadn’t caught on yet), and began to administer corporal punishment.
At the first lick, Kenneth turned, knocked the old lady out with one punch, and walked out muttering “ain’t nobody gonna whup me but my momma”. Thus ended Kenneth’s formal education.
In his defense, he didn’t kick her in the ribs after she was down.

It isn't hard to notice with these black-thug stories, that the victims are usually women, children, elderly, and/or are hopelessly outnumbered. There is one good way to take control of the outcomes. We all know it. It does seem like the populace is slowly awakening.

I wanna know why the Marine did nothing more than casually walk to the scene. Even after he realized what was happening he had ZEROOO sense of urgency.
Unless I'm mistaken, he's a recruiter.
Never seen a recruiter worth a flying fuck.
Can you even imagine what it's like to be a recruiter for today's *woke* fucking corp ?
Kinda surprised he didn't have a rainbow arm band or similar.

Couple issues...
1. Everyone on here is an obese mofo, except maybe the "recruiter" looking guy and dude in red polo. We're doomed
2. The Shankster looking lover in the beginning - no care, barely flinches, keeps walking.
3. The other Shankster love at 0:40, blue shirt walking in, looks like a jug of IMR 4064.

He was a big dude, I shouldn't judge others not stepping in. Kids are getting worse. No control of emotions. Phones/Devices don't help. 2 years of pandemic BS exasperate the issue.

Reactions: 232593 and BCP
Unless I'm mistaken, he's a recruiter.
Never seen a recruiter worth a flying fuck.
Can you even imagine what it's like to be a recruiter for today's *woke* fucking corp ?
Kinda surprised he didn't have a rainbow arm band or similar.

I agree. But Recruiter or not, what a fucking disgrace! I’m by no means some bad mother fucker nor am I trying to arm chair quarterback, but as a marine and as a genuine good human in society, I’ve got enough testicular fortitude to Do more that! Whatever though. What is the corps teaching these days? This guy must have missed the honor, courage, commitment lecture.

I agree. But Recruiter or not, what a fucking disgrace! I’m by no means some bad mother fucker nor am I trying to arm chair quarterback, but as a marine and as a genuine good human in society, I’ve got enough testicular fortitude to Do more that! Whatever though. What is the corps teaching these days? This guy must have missed the honor, courage, commitment lecture.
Smack him over the head with one of those desks, that should get his attention.

Reactions: jMarine