• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HighCaliber in the news....

KJO

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2006
Freedom, Indiana
I know you all know us for our niche builds of Crane issued weapons -- we are pretty proud of our first magazine exposure (link has a pretty cool embedded clip...).

Here is the link: http: High Caliber MK18 article...

Thanks for all of the support and know that we are capable of builds beyond our niche offerings and/or mods of those offerings to your tastes....

Shoot an email our way if interested in discussing a build -- e.g., currently putting together a RECCE model in 6.8 for a previous customer..

Kevin
[email protected]

Re: HighCaliber in the news....

Congrats Kevin!

As always your work and Alan's come highly recommended.

smile.gif

Congrats Kevin,
Wish I owned your Mk 18 too, maybe next time i go back to the states.. but that mk 13 is tempting..

Excellent coverage! Its about time you and Alan got some good media because we all know that your products and service are second to none!

Congrats and keep up the fine work y'all have been doing.

Thanks guys,

We appreciate the kind words -- we do try!

It was really fun seeing some professional pics of our builds.... they look pretty cool.

K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AJ Brown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets get those orders rolling in, I need to pay for my Safari next summer.

Alan </div></div>
I'm working on it......... Hmmmm maybe a 300 Blackout REECE?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you all know us for our niche builds of Crane issued weapons -- we are pretty proud of our first magazine exposure (link has a pretty cool embedded clip...).

Here is the link: http: High Caliber MK18 article...

Thanks for all of the support and know that we are capable of builds beyond our niche offerings and/or mods of those offerings to your tastes....

Shoot an email our way if interested in discussing a build -- e.g., currently putting together a RECCE model in 6.8 for a previous customer..

Kevin
[email protected] </div></div>

Kevin,
Congradulations!!! Keep up the good work, wish Washington would let us have SBRs, it comes up almost every year, than dies a quiet death. I do think a 300 Blackout REECE might be tempting, thoughts?

You guys deserve the exposure. I couldn't be happier with the custom Mod-1 you guys did for me. Keep up the amazing work.

Congrats Kevin. I saw the article last week, very nice.

I will be posting a range report in the next day or two regarding the spectacular results I am having with my HCS MK12 Mod1.

Keep up the good work.

P1010082-2.jpg
This HCS build rifle is the Grateful Dead.