• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Higher end AR barrel 14.5-18” (proof, bartlein, Lilja etc)

Wanting To Buy

ChiefSillyHorse

Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Williamsburg , OH
I bought a Seekins IRMT-3 monolithic upper and handguard here a few weeks back and I’m looking for a quality barrel for it in the 14.5, 16, or possibly 18” range. Preference probably to 14.5 or 16” as I’m going suppressed. Rifle length gas or maybe mid-length would work. Along the lines of Proof Carbon or steel, bartlein, craddock, Lilja, or the likes. Gas tube and adjustable gas block are a plus. Barrel must be threaded.

Lightly used or new, 1:7 or 1:8 twist, in 5.56 or .223 Wylde

Due to the number of scammers on WTB posts; I may ask for specific pics, a phone call, or other verification methods. If you’re not willing to do that please don’t waste our time! PayPal or Venmo at the ready and shipping to 45176.

Thanks so much in advance!

Always check feedback history.
Definitley! I’ve made over a hundred transactions on here and only had a few scammers attempt anything, but it’s always been on WTB posts. Recent feedback is great since most scammers are using older accounts that aren’t as active, but it still happens and a good phone call can alleviate and hesitation of both parties since these scammers don’t know shit about any of the stuff we are selling.

Larue is having a sale on some match grade ones on their website. Just an FYI, and they're pretty cheap IMO.

Screenshot_20220914-172846_Gmail.jpg

I've shot many Wilson Combat SS and they are very hard to beat for the price. I have a 20" SS that hangs right therr with my WOA Bartlein...

I also have a 16" currently that's stupid accurate.

18-20"

16"

Reactions: bachelorjack