• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HIPPA

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
This information is related to the thread on another lockdown but is different enough to warrant a separate thread

HIPPA..For years / decades, our hands in the public (and Private) health sector were tied very tightly as to what could and could not be released. If a client bit you, prior to HIPPA the treating physician could require a health screening of the individual who bit to be reviewed and tested for AID. (This actually happened to me, I can still see the scars, but the fellow who bit, was somewhat psychotic when he bit and in general was a nice fellow when not afflicted with psychosis). After HIPPA, a specific order presumably by a district court would be required to effect such an action.

Now, in my research regarding the biden edict that we will all be vaccinated; the federal government can review our records to see if we have or have not been vaccinated. (so presumably they can force the population to accept such medical treatment. Brenda and I have both been vaccinated but that is besides the point). This is not a violation of HIPPA which has such provisions allowing for release of private records to public health officials to prevent communicable diseases.

Such use would be common sense, except the current administration seems to see itself above the Constitution of the United States of America. Thus ignoring said document when putting its agenda into force. Force being the key word.

Not sure what my reaction would be when a public health official shows up at my door and demands proof I have followed the rules required by a rogue administration.

Just thought the men and women here might like to know

Last edited:
Reactions: diverdon
Hippa was a bunch of b.s. from the get go. My guess is a lot of our medical data is in the hands of the chicoms, as a report of their wanting all of the dna and medical records of peoples throughout the world. Remember the big anthem data breech?
If you look at how they have been harvesting human organs on an "industrial" scale", you have to ask where are they all going?
Kind of a creepy feeling being a lab rat isn't it?
I think that this is one reason they are pushing the vaccines and one day, you won't have the choice of donating or not.

It's not a female HIPPO.

hipaa.png

• Haha
Reactions: Herb Stoner
Yeah well, my medical records show me as getting it, but did I really get it.....

It pays to have write access the records reporting for the Armys medical system

Doc

Yeah well, my medical records show me as getting it, but did I really get it.....

It pays to have write access the records reporting for the Armys medical system

Doc
Had some medics get in trouble playing that game. They falsely marked themselves as having had the anthrax series so that they could get money selling their plasma, and got caught.

Something I wouldn't advertise.

Just my .02

Even before biden there was a database to prevent insurance fraud that tracked anything your health insurance paid for, the government had been using that database for more than insurance fraud for a loooong time. As the gov of course has access to itself too when it comes to Medicare VA etc.

In many ways catching a medical record is almost as bad as catching a criminal record

“What your name and SS sir?”
“My friends call me cash”

I good friend of mine was in a much more
draconian state during covid and she was feeling down, she said she wanted to talk to someone about it, my suggestion was talk to a priest, they have much of the same training and experience taking to folks, won’t just tell you to take drugs, and you won’t end up catching a diagnosis that could mess with your life/job/rights down the road.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Had some medics get in trouble playing that game. They falsely marked themselves as having had the anthrax series so that they could get money selling their plasma, and got caught.

Something I wouldn't advertise.

Just my .02
Well that would be picked up by said donation center and they would be obliged to inform the Army. So I'm sure that's why they got caught.

I'm no longer in the army as I was recently medically retired due to seizures and the degeneration of my spine due to wear and tear from the army.

Doc

Reactions: stefan73
Source/reference, please.

Sharing of PHI with public health authorities is addressed in §164.512, “Uses and disclosures for which consent, an authorization, or an opportunity to agree or object is not required.” §164.512(a) permits disclosures that are required by law, which may be applicable to certain public health activities. §164.512(b) explicitly permits disclosures to public health authorities for public health activities:

“(1) Permitted disclosures. A covered entity may disclose protected health information for the public health activities and purposes described in this paragraph [§164.512(b)(1)] to:

(i) A public health authority that is authorized by law to collect or receive such information for the purpose of preventing or controlling disease, injury, or disability, including but not limited to, the reporting of disease, injury, vital events such as birth or death, and the conduct of public health surveillance, public health investigations, and public health interventions; or at the direction of a public health authority, to an official of a foreign government agency that is acting in collaboration with a public health authority;

“(1) Permitted disclosures. A covered entity may disclose protected health information for the public health activities and purposes described in this paragraph [§164.512(b)(1)] to:

Make sure you use a provider you trust.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
If you don’t want medical treatment then don’t get it, but you may find yourself holed up in your castle. I still don’t know how the fuck they let people with known cases of HIV/AIDS /hepC walk around but they do. So I’d say that an edict from heaven getting you locked up for nonfda approved experimental vaccine ain’t gonna happen.