• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

History Bitches

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Long before European Empires subjugated the Me and Africa the Ottomans and Islamic tribes did so . Ottoman Empire wreaked havoc in the Baltics and Western Europe ie Vienna 1529 and 1683 .
    North Africa and non contiguous into Africa .
    Flame suit on , Italy ie Roman Empire not only sat on a razors edge between Europe and Me , Africa but we're intermingled .
    Islam , Ottomans and Italy not to mention , Persia , Greece , Troy ( on the peninsula that is a part of Turkey /Gallipoli subjugated the world . Subjugated for thousands of years .
    Newsflash . This just in . White Europeans bad . Subjugated the World . Word .

1633393899417.png

Reactions: duke308
    Yes All of the response are true/ valid . My point is that according to the narrative , " White European History is violence against people of color . ie South American , India , African ME .
    With the exception of S America they have all had their turn bitch slapping those who were different from them .

5121347.jpg

I mean Rwanda , Rwanda ,Anyone ?

Yes All of the response are true/ valid . My point is that according to the narrative , " White European History is violence against people of color . ie South American , India , African ME .
    With the exception of S America they have all had their turn bitch slapping those who were different from them .

View attachment 7715171
    I mean Rwanda , Rwanda ,Anyone ?

The Conquistadors' arrival in Mexico actually saved millions of lives since wide swaths of neighboring tribes around the Aztec empire had been marked for human sacrifice, which is essentially vivisection and burning alive, followed by cannibalistic feasting. First university in the Americas was established by the Spaniards in Mexico City with the purpose of teaching native populations to communicate in Latin and vernacular. Natives were allowed to travel to and settle in Spain as well.

If the Mongols, Timurids, or Afsharids had been the ones to land in the New World instead of western Europeans, the fate of the peoples living there would have been unimaginably different, just judging by the apocalyptic wide scale terror they had inflicted across Eurasia and everywhere else they had ridden through on their 'hell rides'...

Reactions: camocorvette
    My understanding is that white man bad.
    Just like Orange man bad.

Long before European Empires subjugated the Me and Africa the Ottomans and Islamic tribes did so . Ottoman Empire wreaked havoc in the Baltics and Western Europe ie Vienna 1529 and 1683 .
    North Africa and non contiguous into Africa .
    Flame suit on , Italy ie Roman Empire not only sat on a razors edge between Europe and Me , Africa but we're intermingled .
    Islam , Ottomans and Italy not to mention , Persia , Greece , Troy ( on the peninsula that is a part of Turkey /Gallipoli subjugated the world . Subjugated for thousands of years .
    Newsflash . This just in . White Europeans bad . Subjugated the World . Word .
    I'm sorry the Yamnaya subjugated all the Neolithic Farmers during the Bronze Age, in all of what we now call Europe, killed the males, bred the females. R1b, yeah its EurAsian baby, most White Europeans descend from Eurasia, 4,500 ybp, they jumped over to Britain and wasted the Henge Builders, study your history. They went from the Steeps, to the Stans, to Armenia into Turkey, then into all of Europe.

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    I'm sorry the Yamnaya subjugated all the Neolithic Farmers during the Bronze Age, in all of what we now call Europe, killed the males, bred the females. R1b, yeah its EurAsian baby, most White Europeans descend from Eurasia, 4,500 ybp, they jumped over to Britain and wasted the Henge Builders, study your history. They went from the Steeps, to the Stans, to Armenia into Turkey, then into all of Europe.
    History says we all came from Africa .
    My point is that many different races have done this . Europeans do not corner the market in atrocities and conquests .Hell , China seems to be having a go at it as we speak . In fact it would be foolish to equate China's actions with race rather than political ideology .

History says we all came from Africa .
    My point is that many different races have done this . Europeans do not corner the market in atrocities and conquests .Hell , China seems to be having a go at it as we speak . In fact it would be foolish to equate China's actions with race rather than political ideology .
    Genetics proves we all came from Africa, some of us went back to Africa, as R1b has clusters in Africa, people got around and conquered the weaker peoples they found. By the way Russians are R1a, close cousin. The Yamnaya were all about killing off all preexisting males they found. The Yamnaya took off at the end of the last Ice Age with superior technology, herds of animals, masters of the horses and wheeled horse drawn carts, Bronze Weapons, took out everyone they came across until the reached the Atlantic Ocean. 90% of Britain is R1b, with a little middle east, J2, brought in by the Romans during their occupation, little Viking, I2, different branch of R1b brought it by the Anglo-Saxon, Germany is 50% R1b, and of course the Normans, France does not allow genetic testing, I guess they are afraid of what they may find. Some Anglo-Saxons fled into the Med after 1066, back up to Turkey. Race, we are all Heinz 57, not purebred anything. Modern warfare is all about Ideology of the masses but in truth Profit and Power for the leaders, follow the money, leaders have no ideology other than Profit and Power. It sure looks like the leaders of China will be bringing about WWIII.

Humans.
    Always an "US vs THEM" situation to rally the troops.
    It's how we are wired.
    Competition is what we do.
    How violent we are is entirely dependent upon the stakes.