• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater History Channel: Sniper: Inside the Crosshairs

Re: History Channel: Sniper: Inside the Crosshairs

Kewl!

I also seen a commercial for the History channels "Marked"??? show, not sure if that's the right name??? It's a show about tattoo's and what they meant. (Gang tat's, etc.) There was someone on there who looked very familiar. He was talking about how bad it would be to get caught by the enemy while having a particular "Sniper" tattoo....NOT GOOD!

-Pat

You forgot to mention playing COD 2 all weekend with the M2000 Intervention will make you more snipery as well. I already have the "Fall" camo on mine because I'm cool. (250 head shots bitches)....LMAO!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Sunday Dec 28th.</div></div>

Better look at your link again. It's December 20th. The 28th is not a Sunday.

That looks really interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sasquatch98226</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks really interesting. </div></div>

From the commercial I saw, it looks like they are going to profile the record shot by the Canadian team. Just speculatory at this point without more info. Standing by......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did that air allready? I am going to be pissed if i missed it </div></div>

Yeah it did, you must have missed the fold in space-time that caused December 20th to happen before December 17th. It was trippy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sleepymonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did that air allready? I am going to be pissed if i missed it </div></div>

Yeah it did, you must have missed the fold in space-time that caused December 20th to happen before December 17th. It was trippy. </div></div>

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Should be interesting. The history channel already did one three part special on snipers that was so good I bought it.

The show was pretty good last nite. I like the fact that they tried to prove some the old stories and the slow motion cam was pretty cool. I think my two favorites was the shot with the 50 behind the brick wall and of course Hathcocks shot through the scope.

The "blood" spraying all over the wall during the .50 cal re-enactment was amusing to say the least.

I definitely liked the covering of the Hathcock shoot as well as Furlong's shots in A-stan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The "blood" spraying all over the wall during the .50 cal re-enactment was amusing to say the least.

I definitely liked the covering of the Hathcock shoot as well as Furlong's shots in A-stan. </div></div>

lol it reminded me of a few bad horror movies I've seen.

laugh.gif

Was interesting though.

I also liked the SFAS show running at a competing time "two weeks in hell". Pretty good stuff.

thought it was ok not alot of substance but was fun to wAtch.

I appreciated the fact that the snipers were interviewed and got more public recognition that they deserve.

In general I hoped for more tactics and less terminal ballistics.

For a 'noob though, it was good to put the faces and stories to the names you read about...

I thought it was a lot more enjoyable than the other sniper shows over the past couple weeks...

T1G and Steven Reichert were involved in the making of this show , Steven is not an actor but a real one .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I also liked the SFAS show running at a competing time "two weeks in hell". Pretty good stuff. </div></div>

I must say I wasn't impressed with the "Two Weeks in Hell". It didn't really portray how much Team Week really sucks. Plus it was of the 2 week Selection courses. The 3 week courses they started afterwards had more events to get through and more time to tear people down. Pass rate for the 3 week Selection was about 30%, compared to the almost 50% that was picked up from the 2 week course that the show covered.

In regards to the short SFAS, I have heard a SF instructor say he was "glad they turned the shit spigot off" and went back to a longer evaluation. Easy to see why.

I like how they interviewed the snipers and then tried to duplicate the shot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rogers0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">modern sniper Marines was better as I made an appearance in that one </div></div>

Do tell.

Ordered a copy from historychannel.com and received it with in 5 days. Going to finally watch it tonight.

If you missed the show it's being rebroadcast on the following dates - History Channel:

Saturday, January 23 08:00 PM

Sunday, January 24 12:00 AM

Old thread- but I just watched this last night. I though it was very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the old interview with Carlos H.! I wish he was still around. The snipers from Iraq were impressive. As was the old army Vietnam vet. Godbless our snipers.

Luckily I got to DVR it, good stuff.

luckily it came on while we were cleaning weapons. perfect timing.