• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Hit Dolly Sods this weekend.

TurdFerguson

thinking sucks
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2014
Burgerworld
Gu8ONi8.jpg

9oDMM3S.jpg

17H7JiM.jpg

very pretty area not so sure about the snake but very pretty

You all are killing me. Stuck at this Police Dept. on a Sunday morning in the flat land of NC. Headed to the hills Nov. 18. Can't wait, looking forward to it. They say, you can take the boy out of the hills, but you can't take the hills out of the boy. Hillbilly for life.

Montani Semper Liberi

Been to Seneca many times. The military used to train rappelling there, but the rattlesnakes and copperheads got to bad. At the the mouth of Seneca, there at the crossroads is a very old garage. I don't remember if it still has the Ford sign there. I found a photo from very long ago that was taken there with a road trip of Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and a couple of other famous American legends. It was amazing and there is a well documented written story of the road trip by the legends. I have searched many times for that photo, but have not located it yet.

That is it! The photo that I came across was of Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and some others standing in front of that door. I had a pic of my son and I standing there. I also had a pic of my little girl standing in the field close by when the flowers were blooming. That is great, thanks for sharing. Makes me home sick. Caught some great trout close by there. You do great work with a camera and it is great to see.