• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HK 416 style rear sight

Re: HK 416 style rear sight

Try HKPARTS.NET

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/viewcategoriesCustom.asp?idCategory=14

You can get actual HK 416 sights from them. I have two different sets for two of my rifles (one set on an 11" barrel and another set on a 16" barrel). I mention this as there are are different height rear sights based on barrel length. If your using a 16" barrel, the 14.5" rear version is what is recommended. Also, if you go with the HK 416 sights, they are slightly shorter than standard AR sights (as the HK 416 rail is built up slightly higher). It can make a difference in height of co-witness with optic mounts. LaRue tactical has mounts that are correct height for co-witness for actual HK sights. Adam Weber, the owner of HKPARTS is an awesome person to deal with and I've bought thousands of dollars of stuff from him on several occasions. He's a very smart guy and willing to help and provides great service.

Mark

Re: HK 416 style rear sight

+1 for Adam. If you want to go cheap, try the G36/SL8 polymer bodied sights. Same sight picture, at about 1/3 the price.

They work great and both front and rear align in the same plane.