• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HK PSG1 Scope option?

hellboycali

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2020
CA
Hello Experts,

I have HK "SchuBrichtung" marked Claw Mount w/30mm to 1" Adapters. Please lecture me on what scope you should use on your PSG1. Just ignore the Hensold ZF 6x42 PSG1 original scope.

Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

KB.

Hello Experts,

I have HK "SchuBrichtung" marked Claw Mount w/30mm to 1" Adapters. Please lecture me on what scope you should use on your PSG1. Just ignore the Hensold ZF 6x42 PSG1 original scope.

Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

KB.
If a true PSG1 they require stanag rail attachment points on the scope. Very few options. Alternatively you can use a stanag to picatinny rail adapter and proceed with conventional scopes

my bil had a buddy at HK and he took us to the local range with their psg1 topped with a schmidt & bender. don't remember model or magnification range etc but they worked well together.

The PSG1A1 variant was introduced by Heckler & Koch in 2006, and features two major improvements. First, the cocking handle was relocated a couple of degrees counter-clockwise. This was due to the fact that when locked rearward, it could physically interfere with the long scopes often used on the rifles. The second modification involved the replacement of the outdated Hensoldt scope. Non-police users often found the scope's 600 m range limitation and simple crosshairs inadequate for their needs. In addition, the rechargeable batteries are difficult to recharge and for which to find replacements. A final fault is that Hensoldt does not service the scope in the United States. For these reasons, the PSG1A1 has been outfitted with a Schmidt & Bender 3–12×50 Police Marksman II scope, mounted on 34 mm (1.3 in) rings.