• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Hk USP match 9mm clone?

Vitorum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
TN
So I've noticed some people have the clones of the match in 9mm. I'm guessing the buy an extended 9mm barrel for the standard usp 9 and then the weight? If so where do I get the extended barrel and the weight?

Re: Hk USP match 9mm clone?

That is just masturbation. If you want to spend that much money, go ahead. If you want a cheaper HK alternative, just buy the .45 expert for 800-900$. Or get a USP SD... Cheaper and about as effective because the trigger job is really what you are overpaying for.

Save your money...

The weight comes up every now and then on hkpro and gb, just make sure it's legit. Lot of copies out there. As for the match barrel, make sure it is drop in. If you are very patient and willing to pay top dollar, the whole kit pops up for sale on occasion

Go over to HKPro and sign up there. Then take a look at some of the threads on USP Match clones. The "Elite" barrel is not the same as the Match, and it will NOT work. Jarvis, EFK Firedragon, and others make extended length Match barrels. Some people also buy USP9SD threaded barrels and then get a thread-on extension for them that way you have a 9mm Match and a 9mm "Tactical" in a single package with removal of the weight and threaded extension. Be prepared for sticker shock though. Match 9mm/40 weights are going for as much as $600 just for the weight then add a barrel and you are up to some serious money and at the end of the day...it is still just an overpriced clone of the "real deal."

Using an Elite barrel won't work the O ring is in the wrong place.

P1020885.jpg

Notice the O ring on the barrel of my Match. With an Elite the o ring will be towards the end of the barrel as it has a longer slide opposed to the standard length slide of the Match