• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hmmmm what is this?...... Its green

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
lol, after getting the PSR, my GAP300 had a much more expensive twin so I worked a deal and this is the result. Always wanted to add one of mike's guns to the safe. Looks like a pretty good example of one to me. Cross off another bucket list rifle :D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
BigJoe is a big fat slut! I think you traded well, I can't wait to check it out.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5VKxnOE1ciM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good looking gun whore :)

damnit, my UDT shorts are all soiled and slimey already from yer postings, now this? guess one more spank session wont kill anyone

Joe, just for shits can you post a picture with every single rifle you own. I think it'd be pretty funny to see how many hit that thread got.

Damn Joe, just damn... Its been a good early winter for your collection, now its time for that PGW.