• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hobo With A Shotgun

nwsnowbum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2008
Spokane, WA
I just finished watching this. I wouldn't say its the greatest masterpiece of all time, but if you like the other Grindhouse movies you'll find this one pretty good.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssHEAOrAdCU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssHEAOrAdCU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Hobo With A Shotgun

The director/producer of hobo with a shotgun is very anti-gun. I suggest if you want to watch the movie, to download it online so we are not supporting anti-gunners.

Just a little food for thought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kthomas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The director/producer of hobo with a shotgun is very anti-gun. I suggest if you want to watch the movie, to download it online so we are not supporting anti-gunners.

Just a little food for thought. </div></div>

Hell, I didn't say I bought it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nwsnowbum</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kthomas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The director/producer of hobo with a shotgun is very anti-gun. I suggest if you want to watch the movie, to download it online so we are not supporting anti-gunners.

Just a little food for thought. </div></div>

Hell, I didn't say I bought it.... </div></div>

Just as long as you know, I just found this fact out the other day. Thought I would share!

Just watched it last night. Not a bad movie, good rainy day movie. Definitely lots of blood and guts, especially when someone's hand gets put into a lawn mower blade and gets shredded.

I was just going to make a thread about this, I guess I'm a month late. I thought this movie was awesome; a great one for those of us who appreciate fine cinema (ie, garbage).

Watched it and thought it was pretty good, gore and mayhem with some new ways of execution.