• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hollywood Celeb charity shoot in Los Angeles

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
I dont know if this is the right forum area, but there is a Hollywood Celeb style Clay shoot Oct 9, in Los Angeles (Triple B Clays Shotgun Sporting Park in El Monte).

Any shooters or corporate sponsors would be very welcomed. It is a charity event, and is put together by very pro-gun actor Patrick Kilpatrick (google him he has been in over 100 shows, you will recognize him). There will be a other pro-gun actors there too, and this is the kind of thing needed, especially in Calif to turn the tide back towards the 2nd Amend.

http://hollywoodsportclays.com/

I will be a volunteer at the event, so I thought I would extend an invitation to fellow Hide members.

Thanks for your time.

Mark

Re: Hollywood Celeb charity shoot in Los Angeles

I met Patrick at the Irby Mandrell memorial shoot in Pennsylvania in July. Actually, rode with him from the airport. He seems like a really upstanding guy from the time I spent with him. Not a typical Hollywood cheesedick. He was trying to get Tom Selleck on board, that would be fun.

Also if the Mandrell sisters show up, you will want to meet Irlene's daughter.
grin.gif

I am afraid that shooting celebrities may send the wrong massage.

Seriously, sounds like a good thing. Hope it does well.

Patrick Kilpatrick usually plays a bad guy in the shoot em up movies. Glad to know he supports gun rights. I will keep him off my list of "Hollywood" people to protest and bash. Sean Penn remains on top of the list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am afraid that shooting celebrities may send the wrong massage.

Seriously, sounds like a good thing. Hope it does well. </div></div>

That was my first thought, except I came to the conclusion that they might do best raising the funds auction-style. Either way it sounds like a lucrative event when misread. Including celebrities' parents might even end world poverty.

I'm surprised the SAG doesn't have some rule against participating in such violent displays off-screen.
wink.gif

Are Teri Hatcher or Jessica Alba going to be there? I would sure love to teach them the fundamentals of marksmanship.
wink.gif

Mr Kilpatrick is the real deal, and you know it the minute you meet him. We met at a conference in Reno, he was the keynote speaker. He has a passion about our gun rights, and is a brilliant and articulate and very polished speaker, a good guy to have on our side for sure. Anyway, I told him I would be happy to help out in any way I could, so he emailed me about this event, so next week I get to go back to SoCal for a great event.

Patrick is the guy w/shaved head. I am in blue shirt. Thats Fred Choate (Choate Rifle Stocks) in Tan shirt. The other two gentlemen are edged weapons trainers, hence the training knives in the photo. The others are LEO/Corrections officers from CA, AZ and NV.

Anyway, I will try and take some pics and do a little AAR. I will also be helping Jim Smith with his PR2 course the following week down at the Pala Rifle range, so this is going to be a great week in SoCal.

Ger,
I PM you with my cell. Tks. Mark

Reno1.jpg