• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Holster for a Sig MK25

1000yard

Trailer Park Pimp
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2010
E of Atlanta,GA
I'm looking for holsters that FIT the Sig Sauer MK25(p226 with a 1913 Rail,like a p226 Combat, not a regular p226R) Right Hand, Concealment or paddle
anybody got any ideas, any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Holster for a Sig MK25

oh crap, I thought all 226 holsters would work. I ordered up a MK25 today, hope I don't have the same problems I did with my P220 combat with rail. The only thing I hate more than a gun I can't find a holster for is a Scar Heavy I can't find mags for!

Id give the guys at B.A. Custom Kydex an email and I bet they could meet you somewhere, steal your pistol and make you a holster from your gun and have it back to you within a couple of days. .... depending on when they steal it from you of course.

Try Kaluban Cloak, ordered one of their kydex owb last Monday for a P229 and received it today. Fits like a glove, great holster.

Hopefully sig makes a holster for these. I just got my mk25 on friday. Let us know what you find that works.

Running the Safariland ALS for P226R with my Scorpion I beleve they have the same rail

I own several P226R's and the rail is not the same as the Mk25. Holsters that are made to fit the railed gun will not, for the most part, fit the Mk25. I am having a heck of a time finding a concealed carry holster. I am having Ousty and Deadeye make me a kydex holster for with and one without a light.

Bill

Are Outsy and Deadeye hide members? How can I get in touch with them?
Thanks,

Bladetech makes a kydex for the 220 Combat that has the larger rail. I believe it's a quick special order (7-10 days). You have to get the right person on the phone. Don't talk to anyone that keeps saying all their holsters fit the guns with the rails.

sigmk25.jpg

Look closely .....

By the way, this one now belongs to the OP.