• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Holster for G30

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
My Glock 30 has pretty much replaced my other pistols as my EDC.

Mine doesnt have night sights and I am thinking about adding a Surefire X300 or maybe even an X400, once I do some research on them. I am going to be needing a quality holster once I add the light or light/laser combo.

Is anyone making a quality piece of leather for a G30 with an X400 yet?

Re: Holster for G30

Crossbreed Supertuck. This looks like a very interesting design and the reviews say it is very comfortable. Can anyone here confirm or deny?

Going to shoot him an email and see if he can make one that will work with a G30 with an X300.

I like the reviews I am hearing of them. I just wish they would offer an option to mount a G30 with an X300 or X400 but they do not.

Am looking for any options that do, but may just go with the Supertuck anyway based on the reviews saying how comfortable they are.

Hydro,
You might try Blade Tech.They dont specifically offer a holster for your rig,but they make IWB rigs for Glocks with lights.They may be able to put something together.I asked them about making a holster for the new Taurus Public Defender revolver,and although they don't have a mold for it,they said they could still make something by altering their existing mold/jigs or whatever they use to form kydex.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still looking at pretty much everything, but the Supertuck seems to get pretty much universally good reviews for comfort. </div></div>

I have never used a CST, but it looks like good kit. Consider the Comp-tac as well, they offer a similar design. I carry my G 30 and 36 in a comp tac paddle type holster. I am curious as to why you would want a concealed carry gun with a mounted light? I carry my Surefire executive crossways on my comp-tac mag holder. Makes it available and just as easy to get to as a mag change.

Something to think about

I prefer a weapon mounted light, just personal preference.

I have an EDC light as well. I dont <span style="font-style: italic">have</span> to go with a holster with a mounted light, but wanted to consider it.

At any rate, which CompTac are you using? I am starting to look at them as well. I like the SuperTuck, but am interested in the C-Tac's because they appear more compact.

Are there certain places that are best to buy the C-Tac's and SuperTucks or is the mfg the way to go?

I use the paddle holsters, have one for a G 30, G 36, G 21 and S&W 325.

I buy mine right from the factory. They will send you coupons on occasion. I like the mag holders as well. It looks like they have several holsters that would meet the same need as the SuperTuck.

Remember you and your holsters are like your ife and her shoes. A different one for every occasion. Good Luck and keep us posted.