• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Holster for Sig P220 Combat TB

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
I dont imagine there are a ton of options, but am wondering what you guys with Sig P220 Combat TB's are using for holsters?

I am likely going to order a standard barrel for carrying, since I wont need the threaded barrel for that, LOL.

Re: Holster for Sig P220 Combat TB

I too am interested.

But im also interested if anyone has found a holster for a 220, with a suppressor attached

Try battlecloth. they make holsters for mosquito's with silencers and can cover your P220. You will need to measure pistol and silencer, the holsters are made per individual specs.

The new P220 Combats don't have suppressor sights, so any holster made to fit a P220 will work. I contacted Battlecloth about making a holster for my P220 with SWR HEMS 2, and he said he only makes holsters for rimfire combos.

I think the rail on the 220 Combat is a proper Picatinny rail, no?

Would this be big enough a difference to make it not work with the standard P220R holsters?

You should be good to go. The Combat fits in my Galco holster and my Safariland holster.

I doubt the suppressor sights would fit without some work on the sight channel. I have a P220 Dark Elite TB, which doesn't come with suppressor sights. The new Combats aren't coming with suppressor sights anymore either.

Check out raven concealment. They make some great stuff and you can order it to your specs. Just got to wait a few months for it. Great products and worth the wait.

I know this is an old topic, but one trick with the serpa holster is to boil it in water for a few minutes then put the gun in it, i repeated this 3 times and now it fits perfectly, although I do have one of the newer ones with the standard sights, not the raised sights.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too am interested.

But im also interested if anyone has found a holster for a 220, with a suppressor attached </div></div>

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-BLC02000G1R/Gunclip™

Only available for Glock right now, but they will be coming out with other models soon.

I just went through this with my co-worker. I have a Serpa holster for my P220 and his new P220 Combat TB wouldn't fit. It looks like you could dremel the area where the rail is. I finally searched and found that Bladetech makes a 220 Combat holster. The true 1913 rail really limits the holster options. Makes me hesitate on the new MK25.

Also, be careful when calling Galco, Fobus, or Blackhawk. They all state they have holsters to fit Sig Sauers with a rail, but most of the people I talked to didn't realize the difference in rail thickness. We went over to the local cop shop and tried every Sig and Glock holster they had and none worked for the Combat.

I have the p220 elite dark tb,I run a blackhawk universal pistol thigh rig that will accomadate a pistol light. Fits good,and I have no issues with the meprolight suppressor sights that are taller than the factory sig suppressor sights that came with the gun from the factory.

I have a new Blade Tech for exactly that model.

PM me if you want to work something out.

And, yeah, I know what you mean. There werent many options when I bought mine.

This was just brought up on CalGuns, and the poster ended up answering his own question with the Safariland holster

402826583.jpg